Ch6: No More Dream and We are Bulletproof Pt.2

4th February 2013

It had been months since you had been with the boys, and now all your shyness around them was gone. You guys had fun movie nights, fun practices and we're always cracking jokes with eachother (Mostly Jin).
"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Atch."
"Atch who?"
"Bless you!!!" (Insert windshield wiper laugh.)

Now, your debut was nearing. New choreographies were made, some pre debut videos, etc.
You and Taehyung were gonna be kept a secret surprise till debut since officially there were going to be 6 members in BTS, until Taehyung and you joined. So, you both just watched the other members make pre debut videos and sat around with the staff.
You guys also did some lives together, that were gonna be posted after debut.

The next day,
Today, the staff gave the members a rest day because of all their hard work. You were peacefully sleeping on your bunk bed when you suddenly felt someone pulling your hand.
"Ahhh!!!" You shrieked.
"Get up you sleepy head!" Taehyung said laughing.
"We've been trying to wake you up for half an hour now, Eomma Jin's getting angry...", Jungkook added now laughing with Taehyung
"Aishh...I don't wanna get up...I'm going back to bed. DON'T.WAKE.ME.UP."
"Well we tried.." Taehyung said looking to Jungkook.
"Yeah, now when Jin hyung will come, she'll be up in a second."

A few minutes later,

"Hey, Tae and Kook, where is your partner in crime?? I'm almost done with cooking, I thought you guys woke her up?"
"We tried, but she just got angry and fell asleep again. Exact copy of Yoongi hyung.." Jungkook replied, smirking..
"Yah! That's what you get when you try to wake someone up from their comfort zone!" Came Yoongi's voice from the living room where he was watching TV with Namjoon and Jimin.
"Ahh that bratty maknae!! I've gotta go wake her up now, she should have listened to you guys.." Jin said marching up to the bedroom.

Quinn POV:
I was sleeping peacefully, but then heard a scream,
"Quinnie-ah! You better wake up or no breakfast for you!!" It was Jin oppa.
"Shit- I'm up I'm up!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.
"Good. Now freshen up and come to eat, the sandwiches are getting cold."
"Coming!!"

Normal POV:
"See I told you she was gonna wake up at once" Jungkook told Taehyung and he laughed.
2mins later, came out a fresh but cranky Quinn from the bedroom.
"Hey Muffin! You finally up?" teased Taehyung.
"YES I AM."
"Ah, did Jin hyung wake you up.." Yoongi asked coming from the living room.
"Yes..."
When it came to sleeping you were exactly like Yoongi, angry when woken up...
"Guys!! Will you stop talking and COME.TO.EAT!?!" came Hoseok's voice from the kitchen.
"Coming!!" You three maknaes screamed.

Everyone gathered around the kitchen and sat on their seats and started chattering.
The main topic was about waking up Quinn and Yoongi everyday.
"It was only the first day of her joining us when she woke up early, after that day we have ALWAYS had to wake her up." states Namjoon, choking on his food..
"It's always either Jimin oppa, Taehyung or Kookie to wake me up!" Quinn said.
"Yah! Because these guys are hyper energetic all the time and are capable of doing that, and once your up, your one of them!" Jin shouted.
"That's true Quinn! We're young and fun, these guys are just old..." Jimin said earning a few stares from the older members.
The rest of the day you guys just spent playing around, watching movies and bickering sometimes.

_______________________________

It was now a few weeks before your debut, 29th May 2013, there were non stop dance practices, vocal training and other stuff.
You were in vocal class with your teacher, Min Minsoo. You loved your vocal teacher because she was really sweet and kind. When you first came to your vocal class, you got to know that you had the second highest voice in the group, after Jimin and third heaviest after Taehyung and Jungkook.
The members were now practicing for No More Dream and We are Bulletproof Pt.2, their group's debut songs.
(The words in italics is you singing. The words in normal is you singing with another member.)