Coke

Music was blaring as the leather couch began to stick to his arms, his hoodie had been lost somewhere in the house and Tommy couldn't find it in himself to care.
A red cup sat in his hand as his pupils were blown wide, he's not even sure what he's taken.

People were yelling lyrics and conversations across the room. The house party was thrown by a senior who Tommy doesn't even know, his name was Punz or something? He's not too sure.

Pulling himself off the couch Tommy ran a hand through his hair as stumbled his way to another room.

Earlier that day Tommy had been in school, his maths teacher just finished screaming at the red eyed boy. The blue in his eyes was clouded by fogs of red, walking out of his class he was shoved against the lockers. There stood his friend Dream, he's a senior who was also the one to be there for Tommy when Wilbur and Techno had left.

He remained there when Tommy took up drugs and even sat through the highs and lows of his addiction. Dream never tried to stop him, Tommy was easier to be around when he was high. The young blonde was quiet and agreeable depending on what drug he decided to do.

When dream spoke to him the earlier he had smoked a little weed. So it was safe to say Dream was happy to talk to his 'friend'.

"Tommy, stop giving your teachers a hard time man."

The man laughed as he pulled on his green flannel shirt, the white t-shirt under it had a simple smile embroidered on the left of his chest.

"Hm he's a dick man! It's not my issue."

Rolling his eyes as Dream pulled his arm so that Tommy would walk alongside him.
Most people avoided Tommy due to his friendship with Dream, if Tommy hadn't been so close with the man many people would display their dislike for him in more ways than one.

"You'll be failed, at least try Toms."

With a mumble they continued on walking, not really sure where the two of them were going.
"You coming to Punz's tonight?"

Blue eyes met green as Tommy took in the words "didn't know he was having a party."
Dream laughed softly.
"I told you yesterday."
Tommy hummed, he really had no clue on what happened yesterday. That was old news aways.

"Are you going?"
-
The hallways were too cramped with couples kissing and the colourful lights of the party were giving Tommy a headache no matter how mesmerising they were.
All he needed to do was find Dream.

Tommys jeans were cuffed so that they would rest on his converse and also that he wouldn't trip over them. His shirt was just green, not the ugly shade that Dream wears however. Just a soft green. Not that it was noticeable the flashing lights obscured almost every colour in the room.

His feet were dragging on the wooden floors and he finally made his way to the kitchen, where in all his glory stood Dream.
Just the person he needed.

"Dream."

The blonde man looked up at him, still leaning against the counter he made no move to greet
Tommy.

"Toms."

With a groan Tommy stuck out his empty hand, the red cup still gripped in the other.
Dream still stared at him expectingly waiting for him to say something.

"can I have it."
Their eyes were locked and Tommy was staring to get angsty, he would become upset in the next minute if Dream didn't hand it over.
"what the magic word Toms."
Punz laughed at that, it was the first time Tommy had seen the man at his own party.