.

Tommy cried that night. He's not too sure why, he had a home, food, water and friends. What did he have to cry about when people had it worse than him? Who was he to be sad?
But the tears didn't stop. In fact that made it worse, almost like the realisation of how selfish he was hurt more than what made him cry in the first place.

His throat was tight and his stomach dawned a slight ache.
Tommy was breathless for a while lying on the bed, Dream gave him, in silence. Letting the tears run down the side of his face.

No noise came out, just the stilling silence of the room. His thoughts were quiet and phone on silent. Maybe Ranboo was okay.
In his house with their friends.

The tears didn't stop, it was getting boring. He felt silly for crying. As if he was a child who had simply fell over, no visible damage just the tears marking his skin.

He was happy. Is happy. There's nothing to describe how he feels.

Loss?

Probably. Tommy ran out of words. Along time coming really, he always had something to say, it was refreshing.

It hurt.

Something hurt, he wasn't scarred or scrapped but something hurt. He should have a good ending. With Ranboo, they live happily ever after in college or something.

It would've been nice.

His throat was tight and his stomach ached.
Tears steamed.

It was quiet.

A few tins laid on the floor.
A few too many.

Pink, blue, green, yellow.

Open and empty.

Ranboo had rang Tommy, once twice and a third time before deciding to put on his shoes and get in their car.
Going to Dreams house alone wasn't a great idea. That much was realistic.

His car hit 50 miles per hour, 55. It was dark. the radio was playing some stupid songs. They couldn't pay attention.
55.5
Pushing onto the breaks Ranboo climbed out, locking his car.

He didn't rush to the door, the air was cold and slightly damp but it was sobering. They stared at the door. Simply standing there.
Then came the knocking and the commotion from inside of who it could be at this hour.
"Hello?"

George's face was rough, his hair spiked in different directions as if he had been asleep.
"where's Tommy?"
Brown eyes examined the taller. Ranboo wasn't panicking, this was normal. Tommy could just be asleep and they were here for no reason.
"In the spare room, i'll show you"

They step inside, the door closing, the stairs climbed. At the end of the corridor a door laid, it was shut. George opened it.

Tommy was there.
He had been crying, now he wasn't. Maybe he was happy now.
Judging on the empty drug tins it probably hurt.

His lips were blue.
George ran for the bathroom in search of something, Dream and Sapnap entered both of them rushing to Tommy.
Ranboo stood halfway in the door way.

"Call 911!"

His phone was in his pocket, he doesn't remember inserting the numbers. "Hello 911 what is your location?"
They weren't sure, "erm it's.."
Dream shouted his address.

"Okay what's the emergency?"
Tommy wasn't worried, or sad.
"my friend, he's not. He erm overdosed I think."
Ranboo stared.
"An ambulance is on its way."

The operator kept speaking, George looked to be answering, Ranboo stared.
Two strangers came into the room, with bags of equipment.

Tommy laid there.

It was weird, to see him so still.
He was jittery. Not still.
Ranboos cheeks were wet, his eyes pouring. It was weird for him to cry when Tommy would be fine.

He is always fine.

Someone called Phil.
Ranboo called Phil.

They did?

The paramedics spoke to him.
He was sad about it demanded to know where they were, why his son was dying.

They took Tommy.

Oh.

Why are they still there?

They got in the car and drove home.

Ranboo could only explain this as one thing and its shock. Maybe that's because Amisey told them that what they are going through is shock. Billzo had cried alongside Ami.
Mourning the loss of a friend.

They liked Tommy.

He wasn't dead though.
They should stop mourning him.
He isn't dead.
at
Please tell me he's not dead.

Ranboo sat on their bed for hours. Just staring. Ami and Bill helped in any way they could.

They couldn't.

Tommy was still.