.

Tommy isn't who he thought he was going to be. He wanted to be loved, to be heard. Dream provides that for him, it's not the same.
He has yet to learn what a family is, he is yet to be taught how to love.
The heat of the blunt licked at his fingertips. Would he be somewhere else if he was loved?

Probably not.

The happiness was temporary, forever will be. Opening his phone he scrolled, Wilbur had messaged him yesterday.
Wilbur,
Dad says he's sorry
come home
ur making it worse

With glossy eyes he flicked off the messages moving over to Phil's, there were a lot less for someone who is meant to be sorry.
Phil,
Come home, now.

He didn't see too sorry. Rolling his eyes Tommy remained sitting on the back step. The joint was nearly full done, getting down to the sting of the filter, blue eyes glassed over they no longer went red, if they did it would be nothing more than a pale pink. Maybe that should've been his sign to stop.

How did he even start. Tommy met Dream at school, they were friends what else? nothing really. They just hung out Dream became a drug dealer and there is nothing wrong with that. Sure he may have pushed Tommy to try some drugs. But he didn't force him.

This was Tommys fault and his fault alone.
The familiar buzz kicked in as he threw the now burnt out joint on the floor.

If anything Dream was helping. Where would he be without him? Ranboo was a cunt and that was made very clear but he most definitely thinks the same about Tommy. It's not shocking.
It was in the moment yet in all honesty there's only a few people who can put up with the blonde.

Dream could. He was always there to help. He's helping now. Standing up was an easy task, a lot easier than yesterday. He felt better. Dream was right it did help.

Walking back in Dream and George were sat waiting for him.
"Hey Toms come sit down."
Georges eyes were nice, a deep brown but they didn't look muddy or dark they were soft.
"Okay."
Sinking into the couch Tommy felt better than ever, looking at Dream he smiled. The blonde didn't smile back. Only looking towards George with an "I told you so" look.

"What happened yesterday Tommy?"
The room wasn't silent, a random playlist playing in the background, the wind outside wasn't as quiet as it was earlier.
"I took too much, I don't know why but I called Ranboo."
His story had changed, Dreams face did aswell almost as if he was surprised he didn't have to pry it out of him.

"I thought Ranboo could handle me, help me out." Tommys eyes watered as his mouth went dry. "I erm I was wrong. We're not friends now."

Across from him Dream smiled. "I'm sorry about that Tommy, maybe it was my fault. I gave you too much, atleast now you know Ranboo is a bad person."
George stayed silent, not speaking a word against Dream. His lips curled up and his nose scrunched together but he didn't say anything.
"I'll be more careful but I knew I never liked that Ranboo guy."

"It wasn't your fault. I took the tabs."
Dream just pulled him into a hug as Tommy floated a bit, his mind too numb to hug him back. Maybe the weed wasn't helping, it felt good though. To not think or feel, just know that Dream was there and George could help if things turn bad.

Opening his eyes it was now dark, his phone laid on the floor. Crust had built up around his eyes, rubbing it off he looked around to see moonlight streaming into the room casting light into him and his phone.

It had been gone through he could tell because it was too far away for it to have been pushed off of the couch while he slept.

George was no where to be seen and he already knew Dream had gone to bed. There was a little nasal spray of Narcan on the coffee table. Atleast he was safe if he did overdose.
Picking up his phone blue light shon onto his face, it was just past one in the morning.
He had no new message.

Clicking onto the message between him and Wilbur there were a few more from the later and one from him.
'I'm staying with a friend, i'm safe'
'have some time to cool off'
Dream hadn't sent any to Phil.

Clicking onto earlier notifications it looked like Ranboo had messaged him.
A little snapchat icon laid on his screen as he goes to check, Ranboo had been removed as a friend. Swiping onto the chat history there was nothing.

A small salt lamp laid on the bedside desks soft music playing as Ranboo rolled around restless.
It was midnight when Ranboo decided that they should check on Tommy. "Hey i'm sorry for earlier. u good?"
It was a shit text, dry and holding no real emotion. The blonde had definitely died in a ditch somewhere. But that thought made them feel sick. Bile crawling up his throat as they instantly push it to the back of their mind.

After a few minutes of silence a notification popped up, closing twitter he opened up snapchat to him and Tommys snaps,
"I hate you.
I don't know why ur acting like you care all of a sudden
its weird and annoying
im with dream so u can fuck off"

You have been removed as a friend.

Staring at the screen initial shock set in, tears welling in their eyes as guilt flooded his mind. The familiar feeling of being sick made its reappearance.
It didn't look like something Tommy would write. Maybe that was the denial biting at his mind as they stared at the last few messages that were sent, then scrolling up to Tommys normal texts. When he was angry or high, sometimes both.

That wasn't Tommy.

He'll catch the blonde at school, ask him to explain. But they were on break. He's with Dream, that's not safe. For either of them.

Swiping to his contact lists he looks for Tommys number, checking if he has it. They do, Ranboo won't click on it. He won't call or reach out. They'll wait.

If he needs help he'll ask for it.

Right?