.

Blue and brown eyes stared at the sight before him, only a tuff of blonde visible within the group of people.
The tallest of the group had been another blonde, maybe Dream or Punz.

Worry flooded the brunette as he watched his friend be pushed into the backseat of someone's car before a stranger drove away. It left a sour taste in his mouth to see Tommy in such a bad condition.

The party hadn't stopped nor had the people around him yet time stood still as they left the wind blow his hair back. Flashing lights casted a shadow in front of him, the colourful outline not matching the situation. Laughter came from inside as the partygoers were unaware of the teen. The smokers who sat on the porch gave them questionable looks as if to say he was weird.

A drunken couple stumbled into him as they tried to make their escape from the party. It was awkward for the three of them yet it brought Ranboo back to where he needed to be. He needed to find Billzo and get home.

Blue eyes rolled back as Tommy swayed with the car. "Toms? you still okay?"
It was a gruff voice that was speaking to him, probably Dream.
Oh wait Dream? Did he see that Tommy had done what he asked?

"I f'nished them bossmaan"
A scoff could be heard yet green eyes stayed trained on the youngest as his words slurred and his eyes lost their control.
"I can't believe you gave him acid along side whatever you gave him earlier."
Anger, who's angry?

The car continued down the road towards the apartment that Dream George and Sapnap shared. It was tall and funny looking, the lights changed colours in the lobby.
Like at the party!
Did they already leave?

"don't be angry, m' good mann"
He swayed forward as the car stopped, unable to take his seatbelt off he sat and waited for someone to help him. A head of brown hair reached over him to assist. "Ranboo!"
The man looked at him with a sorry expression, Tommy knew he had said that too loud and with another person standing close by he understood the look he was given.

"Who's Ranboo?"
A click, Tommy was freed from the belt and pulled out of his seat before he stumbled into someone's arms.
"Not the time Dream."
He stormed towards the apartment block leaving his best friend and the problem he had created behind.

When Tommy woke up he was in excruciating pain, his mouth dry and head spinning. He couldn't breath, his lungs not expanding quite enough. After hacking up a lung or two, he sat up gasping for breath.

Purples and reds covered both his arms and legs, with no recollection of what had happened he stood up. Socked feet meeting the floor as he wandered throughout the apartment. Sapnap wasn't home, he could tell because no one was making breakfast.

Dream was the first one to catch him roaming around. "Why are you up?"
It became unreasonably cold, goosebumps littering his arms. His friend had noticed this of course and quickly changed his tone,
"I mean you should be asleep we were all so worried."

Huh?

Searching for an answer he looked Dream up and down before looking behind him, the hallway was empty. Well not empty but it looked the same as it always did, picture frames hanging on the wall and a dresser pushed agains the wall for extra storage.

"What happened?"
He needed water, the words scratched his throat as they fell off his tongue.
"You overdosed Tommy. Don't you remember?"

He doesn't, didn't, he does now.
George shouted as Tommy collapsed to the floor, the blonde shaking against the hardwood, his lips had turned blue and there was so much shouting. Foam had made its way out of his mouth and his eyes rolled into the back of his head as the brunette flipped him on his side.