I - the beginning

♯ 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐬 (noun) /ˈɪŋkjʊbəs/: a male demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women.

═══⠀𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑼𝑩𝑼𝑺 - 𝑱𝑱𝑲  ═══

this was overwhelming: the way this creature sucked on your nipples while his large palms roamed all over your body, the hard and bullying speed of his pounding, and most importantly; those cristal clear eyes. you couldn't take your eyes off them even if the feeling of a breath-taking orgasm was boiling inside of you, even if the world was ending, you wouldn't dare to stop looking at him.

because that's how this felt like, like the world, your world was ending. your breath came out in rushed pants mixing with the low grunts of the man on top of you. how did he get there? you didn't know but you also didn't care. he was making you feel good and that's all you cared about. his mouth opened leaving a trail of spit connecting his lips and your right nipple. you waited for him to say something, to hear his voice and confirm that it was as sinful as his being.

but like the previous four nights that week, your alarm made the dream fade into dust, just a remnant of it lingering in your mind: those bright blue eyes.

you turned off the alarm and cursed yourself for having yet another wet dream with someone you have never seen in your life. you felt gross with all the stickiness trailing down your thighs. it had felt so real that your own body even responded to it. as horny as you were right now, you didn't have enough time to take care of yourself. it was pretty late already and your boss wouldn't let another delay pass by. so, sighing, you lifted your blankets and mentally prepared for the exhausting day.

═══⠀𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑼𝑩𝑼𝑺 - 𝑱𝑱𝑲  ═══

"i'm telling you, this can't be normal. should i go to the doctor? maybe i need some rest from work or something" you said while munching on the onigiri you bought for lunch. your coworkers and most importantly, your bestfriends looked between each other with that exasperated expression again.

"girl, all you need is dick. you're a horny bitch who haven't had sex in like, 8 months?" toge, your usually composed and quiet friend said. you blushed at his statement. "it's been 11 months actually " both men sighed. it was noritoshi's turn to talk this time. "then, what are you waiting for? you're pretty, clever as fuck and your personality rocks. any man would want to get laid with you"

it was your time to sigh. one night stands weren't your thing honestly. you are the kind of girl that enjoys the build up, the tension, going to dates and etcetera. hooking up with a man you just met wasn't definitely your cup of tea. "it's just- i don't know. every dream feels so real and it's always with the same man: blue eyes, white hair, pale skin and that smug smirk that i want to wipe off everytime."

everyone stayed silent for a few seconds."y/n, have you ever heard of an incubus?" asked toge from his seat. it wasn't the first time they have heard about this wet dream of yours, you were close enough to talk about things like this. they always brushed it off saying you were just horny like they've done a few minutes before. but this new response caught you off guard. "incubus?"

"yeah, it's like a demon that has sex with women when they're asleep or something. i casually read it on those astrology pages. maybe a cute demon has taken a like to you, who knows" you stared at your friend with no emotion on your face, making noritoshi crackle.

"are you being serious right now? a demon, liking me? i wish i recorded it so you could hear how stupid that sounded" you huffed. you didn't believe in anything that wasn't scientifically proven, how could you believe in demons? noritoshi couldn't stop giggling about this conversation. toge, on the other hand just shrugged an kept biting his onigiri. "whatever you say girl"

═══⠀𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑼𝑩𝑼𝑺 - 𝑱𝑱𝑲  ═══

sighing for what felt like the 100th time today, you exited the elevator on the floor your apartment was situated. all you wanted to do was get home, have some dinner and relax after this exhausting day. your boss, after yelling at you for being late, kept demanding things and shouting to you for no reason at all. you just smiled and apologized everytime since this is what you did for a living and what paid for your food.

but firstly, you had to take a shower to rinse all the bad vibes from today. so, throwing your dirty clothes to the hamper, you went right in under the faucet pouring warm water on you. you closed your eyes, relaxing under the water, until all you could feel was the water running down your body. that is until a familiar pair of eyes crossed your mind again. then his face and lastly his well built body.

you felt yourself get aroused for the 10th time today by imagining a naked stranger that you have never seen in your life. "what's fucking wrong with me?" you whispered. maybe toge was right and all you needed was good dick. you tried to erase the man's image from your mind and continued with your shower.

blindly, your hand tried to reach for the towel that was supposed to be on the rack beside your shower, but it wasn't there. "here you go sweetheart" said a low voice while handing you a warm towel. "thank you" you answered without looking who it was. then, your mind registered that you, in fact, have been living alone for the past 6 years. so turning back to the voice rapidly you were met with those blue eyes that you seemed to hate and love so much.

the man, somehow with some clothes on, put his hand on your mouth before the whole building could hear you screaming. "shhhh, do you want to wake the whole neighborhood or what?" he said with that common smirk of his. you kept yelling into his hand, trying to figure out how he could have entered your apartment and what he was capable of to do to you. in your dreams, he only had sex with you, not a single word spoken in between every thrust of his hips

now that you thought about it, this was the first time you heard him spoke and, as you thought, his voice sounded like sin. "i'm not going to hurt you, please let me explain everything. okay?" you panted, hardly able to breathe after all the screaming. you didn't believe him but your head bobbed in a nod anyway, making him to drop his hand. your breaths came out harshly, still trying to regulate your breathing.

the white haired man smirked looking down your body. you were still naked, the towel gripped hard by your hands in pure shock. you tried covering your body with it as fast as you could making him chuckle and your face to feel hot. "don't need to be so shy darling, i've already seen all of you"

what?

well, here it goes the first chapter!! i hope you'll enjoy this fuckery as much as i am <3 xx