VI - your fault

GOJO FOUND HIMSELF IN FRONT OF

the door that lead to his master's chamber. he knocked twice before a gruff voice answered with a simple "come in". the door opened by themselves due to sukuna's power and the first thing gojo saw when he entered was his master laying down while getting a massage by a low demon.

upon seeing him sukuna grunted, "what do you want?" gojo just sighed, he has always hated sukuna's temperament, "we have a problem, a very big problem at that" he answered. sukuna lifted his head from his bed to look at his subordinate, "just one? how lucky" he grunted while the other demon released a tight knot on his left shoulder.

gojo rolled his eyes in annoyance before he heard some footsteps down the hall. he could recognize the light but lazy steps anywhere. it means choso is coming here. once he reached the open door he looked at gojo before glancing towards his brother, "aren't you suppose to be protecting the girl? what are you doing here?" he asked. gojo huffed again for what felt like de 10th time in the few minutes he's been in hell.

"that's what i'm trying to tell your brother but he keeps using sarcasm and evading me" whined gojo to choso. the latest just sent a pointed look towards his brother sukuna, before he cleared his throat and dismissed the low demon. once the sound of the closed door reassured them no one was listening, sukuna talked: "what's the problem gojo?"

the white haired male gulped, memories from that honey like scent that lingered on your skin attacked his brain making him shiver with pleasure. the other two demons took notice of this and sukuna inmediately jumped from his bed to approach gojo.

choso was near gojo in a matter of seconds too, sniffing his friend from head to toe but nothing came to him. not a single waft of poison or an spell that could cause this reaction. gojo snapped away from his thoughts when sukuna flicked him on the forehead making him flinch.

"ouch, that hurt y'know?" sukuna smirked to gojo before crossing his arms, "good, it was suppose to. now, what the heck is going on?" gojo looked between the two brothers before answering, "the a-angels," he sputtered out, "they've made contact with the woman"

sukuna's face fell, his complexion turning pale. this was something they expected, that heaven would want to get near her, capture her. however, they did not expect it to be this soon. choso visibly gulped beside gojo, "what- who did she smell like?"

gojo faced his friend and then his master before answering, "she had a subtle smell from another angel. i recognize that smell but i couldn't quite put my finger around it. but the rest? the rest is all her. it's libi's smell" the brothers grunted in unison. this confirms everything the've been doubting.

═══⠀𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑼𝑩𝑼𝑺 - 𝑱𝑱𝑲  ═══

MEANWHILE IN HEAVEN ...

"sir, i'm sure this woman is the one" said nanami while kneeling in front of his master. his face was focused on the white stairs that lead to his masters throne, not daring to look at him in the face.

"good job nanamin." said the leader while picking invisble dust from his pristine white suit. "i want you to stay close to her. i know that a corporate job isn't your thing but i need you to watch her as closely as you can"

nanami then dared to look at his leader, "it's getting a bit complicated sir. i've sensed some demon power on her the other day. i almost bursted to flames when she accidentaly brushed my hand."

the pink haired leader laughed, "oh please nanamin how many times do i have to tell you, just call me yuuji please. you are my second in command, i think there's enough confidence between us to be on first name basis" nanami blushed in response. he couldn't address his master by his first name for the sake of his own pride.