III - upper demons

GOJO STOOD BY THE SIDE OF YOUR BED,

caressing your head when the ruler of hell, sukuna, and the second most powerful demon, geto, appeared in your room with some sort of smoke surrounding them. sukuna flapped his black wings as soon as he arrived, taking most of the space of your room. geto however, stayed in his human form like gojo.

"so, this is the fucker that ruined the peace of the three worlds" sukuna scoffed. he tried to approach your bed but his bulking figure wouldn't let him move more than one inch. he 'tsked' and decided to change to his human form. "i hate being this fucking tiny"

geto and gojo chuckled, earning a glare from their master, what silenced them inmediately. "she's sleeping right?" gojo nodded. "good, we're taking her to hell" sukuna was about to pick her up when gojo stepped in before him. "you can't just do that sukuna. she's barely processed what i told her earlier. how do you think she would react when she wakes up and finds herself in fucking hell?"

sukuna hummed, looking down at you. "i don't know who the fuck do you think you are gojo, but in case you've forgotten i am the ruler of hell and your master. so, unless you want me to fucking kill you, pick up the girl and let's get going" gojo closed his eyes, not wanting to retort back. sukuna just smirked.

"i don't think it's a good idea either master." it was now geto's voice what made sukuna stop. "we still don't know the power she has or how it will affect it to find herself in a unkown place. hell for all that matters." sukuna turned his head back, to where his second in position was sprawled on your desk chair.

gojo mouthed a quick thanks to geto while the latter just nodded at him. sukuna on the other hand, was almost fuming. having two of his subordinates doubting his orders and intentions was something he couldn't tolerate at all. flicks of black power radiated from the tip of his fingers, black bat-like wings making their appearence slowly. he was willing to destroy the whole building just for the mere disobedience of his low demons.

"yo" a low and tired voice came from your window, where a mass of shadows was. the only thing that could be recognized from it was a pair of yellow wings and two black buns. "choso!" gojo said relieved. sukuna stopped his transformation just in time thanks to the appearence of choso, his brother.

choso revealed himself completely, dissipating his shadows that whispered to him in a lovingly matter. "you shouldn't have even started sukuna. you could've killed a hundred of humans from this building" sukuna rolled his eyes, "like i give a damn about those useless humans"

"oh, but he does. and you already know what happened the last time you broke his rules sukuna" choso answered back sternly, pointing at his wings. geto and gojo watched the interaction between the two brothers, amazed. even if his power couldn't compete with sukuna's, choso was the only entity known in the three realms that could stop sukuna from doing anything.

the ruler of hell was about to talk when a low whimper came out of your mouth. the four of them turned their heads rapidly at you, writhing in your sleep. gojo was the fastest to approach your figure when a zap of electricity struck him on his leg. he groaned in pain, grasping his now bleeding wound tightly. another moan from you and another zap went directly to sukuna, who dodged it in time, only for it to go through your door making a hole on it.

all of them looked between each other with wide eyes, not knowing what was happening. they started to step back from you slowly while gojo tried to crawl back from your bed wincing in pain. usually, he would have started to recover by now. but your power ... your power was something he had never experienced. it burned his skin slowly and painfully making his fast recovery slow down to the point where he experienced every last bit of pain.