IV - newbie

"A FEW MONTHS AGO WE

noticed a strong presence in the human realm" started sukuna with a serious tone. everyone had taken some place in your room. gojo sat with you on your bed while playing with your hair, sukuna stood by the door while geto and choso sat on the floor next to him. "we figured it was a a newborn that died and an angel came to take him. that's what happens, for your information, since a baby couldn't have sinned in their short life"

you nodded, not sure what to say. sukuna continued, "but then we were notified how there was a hole where the human and hell realms meet. how some lowly demons were escaping and causing havoc here" sukuna rolled his eyes as if this matter was the last thing he wanted to deal with. "do humans see them?" you questioned.

"it depends." it was geto's time to speak. "usually the demons that escape hell are low levels that only crave death and blood. they are mutants with animal and human parts." you shivered, assuming they weren't too pleasing to look at. gojo held your hand in response. "only a few selected humans with a strong soul are able to see them, at least some kind of shadow"

you nodded again. "we somehow managed to keep them at bay but the hole is still open." sukuna sighed, tired of this conversation already. you kept thinking about the information that they shared with you, until you realized something: "you said this problem involves the three realms. is there also a hole in the heaven one?"

all of the demons stiffened, as if hearing the word heaven caused pain in them. "we're not entirely sure yet since our relationship with heaven is not ... what it should be like" said choso. gojo stopped his ministrations on your hair, looking away. "we assume there is one but we're not sure"

you hummed. the air turned thick, the tension growing with the mention of heaven. nobody dared to say a word about it so sukuna made quick work of changing the subject. "i want you to come to hell and stay there with us for a while" your eyes widened, shaking your head rapidly. "are you crazy? i can't just leave like that! i've got a job and friends and things to do!"

"and?" was all sukuna said with a shrug of his shoulders. you looked at him in disbelief, at all of them, pleading that one of them could tell how fucking crazy that was. choso sighed, "i told you she wouldn't come brother. and i agree with her, she's got a life here you can't just kidnap at her like that"

"she's somehow connected to what's happening! you've seen what she did with gojo! we must study her and keep an eye on her until we find out what the hell is going on exactly." sukuna tried to convince his brother choso but somehow he didn't budge, as if choso was the actual ruler of hell. "i said we make turns to stay with her here. that way we can protect the human realm and keep an eye on her. sounds good?" choso kept eye contact with sukuna, battling with him. sukuna, tired of dealing with everything, sighed and nodded.

you felt gojo's right hand caressing your own before speaking "i want to be first" his mischievous smirk did nothing to hide his true intentions, making you feel hot all over. "oh hell nah, i'm going first" answered toji back. and with that started a bickering between all of the demons about who was going to stay with you first. honestly, you didn't even agree to let any of them stay with you and it looked like you didn't have any say on it.

"uhm, i think i'd preferred if gojo stayed first with me. it's who i have a little of trust in."they all looked at you in disbelief while gojo hugged you from the side like a child. "i knew you would end up liking me best darling!" he exclaimed while hugging you harder. "that doesn't mean that you won't take care of your demands here in the human realm gojo. you are to protect the world and keep everything at bay." said toji from his spot on your room. his voice and expression almost looked like he was jealous. his grinding teeth giving him away.