Truth or Dare? A PJO fanfiction

Truth or Dare Percy Jackson and the crew!

Percy's POV:

"Hey Percy!" I hear someone call I turn and see Nico.

"Hey Nico! Whats up?" He comes up jogging towards me and out of breath asks

"You want to play truth or dare?"

"Um, No"

"Annabeth will be there"

"So when is it?"

Nico smiles and replies "Like ten minutes at your cabin,"

"You didn't even know I would play! How could you have already chosen my cabin?"

"Easy I knew you would come if Annabeth came, I also knew that she would only come if you came. So it was simple logic!"

"You have been hanging out with the Athena kids to much."

"Yeah I know, shut up and come on!"

We start off towards my cabin. I look at Nico and ask "So who else is coming?"

"Jason, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, the Stolls, Rachel and you and me," I nod and think that this will be a pretty weird game of truth or dare.

We reach my cabin and everyone else is already there. Annabeth comes up to me and I rap my arms around her. I hear a gagging noise from behind me and turn to see Leo doing it. I stick my tongue out and he does the same. Annabeth and I sit together and Jason and Piper sit together also. Nico and Leo sit uncomfortably next to the Stoll brothers and watch all of us.

"Well, who wants to start?" I ask. I look at Travis and Conner I immediately regret it.

"I'll go first!" Travis yells out, he looks evilly at Piper she yelps and hides behind Jason.

"Piper, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Piper replies with a scared look in her eyes.

Piper's POV:

I pick dare thinking it won't be to bad. Travis gives me this evil look and says "OK I dare you to go up to Chiron and ask for a ride."

"What!"

"OH, and do it in a little kids voice and when he says no have a tantrum!"

I look at Jason for help but he doesn't say anything if anything he is trying not to laugh! I look at Annabeth for any help but she doesn't meat my eyes. I get up and say "Well, come on you want to see me doing it don't you?" They nod and we go to the archery station. When we get there sure enough Chiron is there practicing. I take a deep breath and walk up to him. I tap him on the forearm and ask in a high pitched voice, "CAN I HAVE A RIDE!?"

"Excuse me child?"

I hear laughter behind me and ask again in a whiny voice, "CAN I HAVE A RIDEEEEEEEEEEE?"

Chiron shakes his head and says "Um, no you can't have a ride Piper. Why are you asking?"

I look at him and take up the pose of a annoyed child and throw myself on the ground screaming and crying yelling "I WANT A RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT A RIDE! WHY CAN'T I HAVE A RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!"

I then stand up and walk towards the bushes that my friends are behind. I get there and Percy, Nico, the Stolls, and Jason are rolling on the ground laughing. Annabeth and Rachel are laughing too but I already know who my next victim will be.

"Nico, Truth or Dare?"

Nico stops laughing and sits up. "Dare I'm not scared of you!" I give him an evil grin and the Stolls start laughing again.