Chapter 3

Truth or Dare?

Chapter Three: Captain Underpants, and Ticktock Part I

Author's Note: OK so thanks for everyone reading! But please don't be shy, REVIEW!

But here is the Disclaimer!

Annabeth:Why am I doing this again?

Lilmonkey13: Because I told you to!

Annabeth:Yeah but why don't you just do a normal Disclaimer? I mean that would be easier.

Lilmonkey13:JUST DO THE STINKING DISCLAIMER!

Annabeth:Fine, Percy Jackson is owned by Rick Riordan. Not Lilmonkey13, obviously.

Lilmonkey13:And what does that mean wise girl?

Annabeth:Um, nothing.

Lilmonkey13: Thats what I thought! Well heres Chapter Three :D

Annabeth's POV:

"OK, Percy, Truth or Dare?"

"Um, I don't know wise girl. Is it bad?"

"You'll have to find out seaweed brain!"

"Fine. Dare," his stupid face makes me laugh.

"Go up to Chiron with your underwear on your head and act normal. If he asks about the underwear act confused."

"That won't be hard for Percy," says the ever helpful Nico.

Percy gives him a wicked glare and stomps off to his cabin. When he comes back he has a pair of underwear in hand.

We walk back to the big house and see Chiron. He is playing poker with Mr. D and doesn't seem to notice us. Neither does Mr. D because he would surly tell Chiron what we are up to.

Percy puts the underwear on his head and the rest of us stand behind the bush again. He goes up the steps and Chiron sees him.

"Hello Percy," Chiron says with a happy tone.

"Hi Chiron! How are you?"

"Fi...what is that on your head?"

"What? What do you mean 'what is that on your head'?"

"Um," Mr. D cuts him off saying "You have your underwear on your head. Well, at least that better be your underwear."

Percy gives a good panicked look and takes the underwear off. He looks at them and screams like a little girl.

"What are you screaming about?" Chiron asks wiggling his finger in his ear.

"These aren't mine!"

Silence dead silence. Then we all break out laughing. Chiron and Mr. D hear and give Percy evil looks. He gives them a smile and then jumps off the porch running. We finally catch up to him when he is panting in front of his cabin.

"That was awesome Perce!" says Leo.

"Yeah man the scream, perfection!" Jason adds.

"Oh my gods that was funny!" Travis or Conner says.

"Um, guys. These really aren't mine."

We all look at Percy and laugh ten times harder.

Percy's POV:

They just keep laughing. I wait a minute but all of them keep laughing. Finally I say "Um, can I ask someone now?"

"Sure seaweed brain! Go on ahead," Annabeth says between laughter.

"Jason, you can fly right?"

"Yeah,"

"OK, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I guess."

"OK I dare you to put on these underpants on over your jeans, tie a towel around your neck, and fly around the camp yelling "I'm Captain Underpants! Here to save the day!"

"For how long?"

"How ever long it takes for you to go over the entire camp, and you have to keep going even if they shoot things at you!"

"Um, where am I supposed to get the towel?"

"Here you go." Nico hands him a towel and everyone gives him a weird look.

"What? You never know when you're gunna need a towel!"

I shake my head and turn back to Jason. He gives me a look but ties the towel around his throat and takes the underpants.

Once in the getup he takes flight. He puts his left fist on his hip with the other in the air and then precedes to fly around the camp yelling at the top of his lungs "I am Captain Underpants! I shall save you!"

Jason's POV:

I get up into the air and think I am absolutely crazy! When I look down everyone is watching me. I go into the Super Man pose and call out "I am Captain Underpants! I shall save you!" That gets me a round of laughter from my friends and I fly over the entire camp yelling this.

Some of the Apollo kids shot arrows at me but I easily catch most of them. One gets caught in my towel and I say "I am Captain Underpants! You are villains!" I then propel the arrows back at them. I then quickly fly away. I come down in the volley ball pit completely out of breath and my voice sounds scratchy from all the yelling. The satyrs all give me a weird look but quickly go back to their volleyball game.

My friends come half running half falling over laughing. Piper comes up to me and makes an effort to stop laughing but its in vain when she looks at me again. I look down at myself and laugh at myself.

The rest come up and we get back to the cabins. I get out of my getup of course.

When we reach our destination I say "Nico Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, Mr. Underpants,"

"Oh, just to tell you Jason we got that on video and have posted it to Youtube!" the Stolls say. I nod and go back to Nico.

"OK, I dare you to sing and dance to Ticktock by Ke$ha."

"WHAT!?" is Nico's response.

"Go on!"

We get to the Apollo cabin and they apologize for shooting at me. I give them an apologize also and tell them our new dare. They nod and set it up.

Author's Note:

OK, gotta thank my friend Zack, and NoColover for the dares in this chapter! I hope you readers liked it! If you did REVIEW! This chapter has been funnier for me to write than the other ones but still I am sorry its kinda short.

~lilmonkey13