Chapter 11

Truth or Dare?

Chapter Eleven: Nico meets a girl...and Dakota gets drunk

Disclaimer:

Hazel: OK, so this is the what?

Lilmonkey13: Well, all you do is tell the readers that I own nothing, I haven't had anyone do this in a while.

Hazel: Well, doesn't it say it right up there that you don't own anything.

Lilmonkey13: Yeah but this is just cooler to me.

Hazel: Um, alrighty then. Lilmonkey13 doesn't own the characters, camps, ideas, or anything else she basically just owns the computer that she is typing on only.

Lilmonkey13: I actually don't own that either, this is the family computer...

Hazel: OH, then she owns nothing, at all, like nothing. Natta, nin

Lilmonkey13: They get the point!

Nico: How did you survive an attack by Annabeth, with a chainsaw?

Lilmonkey13: Not important. We have to give these guys what they came for, chapter eleven of Truth or Dare?

Conner: Why did you add a question mark. It's not a question.

Lilmonkey13: Conner I am not above sending Annabeth on you, with her chainsaw!

Conner: *running*

Lilmonkey13: OK, now here is chapter Eleven! Enjoy.

Percy's POV:

The Stolls look very sad for not getting to see a make out session between Leo and Piper, or even a good hard slap in the face to Jason. Leo also looked a little sad but when he saw me watching him he turned back to his chipper look. I couldn't believe it, who doesn't Leo like?! I know he likes Thalia, Reyna, Boreas' daughter, and now I know he likes Piper, WTF!? Well, he isn't really a kid, tho I think of him as one, he is the same age as me so I shouldn't be making such a fuss. He just looks like he is a baby and I have a feeling that he is going to:

A: Be killed by one of his crushes.

Or

B: Be heart-broken by one of them.

I don't want him to have to go through either of these options. You sound like a girl. You sound like Annabeth or worse Rachel. Why am I acting like this? I am thinking to myself and now that I think of it. I have talked like this the entire trip.

Annabeth's POV:

I look over at Percy and he looks conflicted like he is arguing with himself. It looks like he is performing a skit. Then Rachel comes back.

"Leave the helpless Teddy Bears ALONE!"

"Give them back I have to communicate with the gods!"

Unfortunately for Octavian, Rachel can climb like a monkey and she was up one of the columns in about ten seconds. I look up at her and see that the red-head is holding a brown teddy bear that is wearing goggles and has a parachute attached.

"Um, Rachel what are you doing up there?"

"He was going to rip this up! It's an eight year old's!"

"She said that she didn't like it that much," Octavian explains.

"That means that its her favorite. Plus its cute and if she doesn't want it I do..." Rachel then holds the bear to her heart and turns away from us.