Chapter 12

Truth or Dare?

Chapter Twelve: Lisa/Alice/Angela, the end

Travis' POV:

I look at the video feed we are getting and then notice that everyone has come out but Nico. I mean like everyone including all the girls. Percy and Leo are back into normal cloths but a few of the girls seem to still be watching them. Annabeth sends them a look and the disappear.

I look over the video feed and see that no one is in the main room so that means that Nico is hiding in the bathroom, I rewind the video and see him being dragged in by a blond girl. I smile and nod. I look up and see that Conner, Percy, and Leo are watching the video with me.

"Hey! That's Alice! What is she doing with Nico?!"

We look at Leo incredulously, she must be ten times more beautiful than any girl who would go out with me why would she spend the time of day with Leo?-and for that matter NICO either?!

Percy looks at the frozen frame and says, "No, that's Lisa!"

"Who is Lisa?" Annabeth asks.

"Some girl from inside the Aphrodite cabin, well Apollo cabin but that's not the point. She said she was Alice with Leo and Lisa with me so who knows what she is saying to Nico."

"Yeah let's go help!" I say. They give me a weird look and I say, "What?"

Percy shakes his head and heads off to the cabin, but Thalia takes the lead.

Thalia's POV:

We walk into the cabin and over to the door. I motion for everyone to be quiet, I listen for a moment and then I hear what sounds like, "Cool, like an iceberg." Then silence. I know Nico was the one who had said that one because it sounded like a guy's voice and two because only he would come up with something so stupid to say. I turn to everyone and say in a hushed whisper, "OK, I'm gonna open the door but before anyone says anything let me speak."

They nod in response and I slowly open the door. The second I see what they are doing I open it loud and fast. Nico doesn't seem to notice at first so I say, "NICO!"

He di-sucktion cups his face to the blondes and says, "What?"

I stare at him in disgust and ask, "Having fun?"

He looks at us all and then says, "Well, before you showed up. Yeah!"

I look at the rest of them and head for the door. I don't want to stay in the same room as this pig.

Percy's POV:

OK, we are losing players left and right. Jason, Thalia, and I am pretty sure that Nico is preoccupied. Thalia rushes out of the room and I think I saw a tear running down her cheek. Nico looks at us and says, "Hey, what up people?! Let me introduce you too, Angela!"

"Or, Lisa," I add.

"Or, Alice," Leo adds glumly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Nico asks.

"Nothing, who wants to keep going with the game," Travis asks.

Rachel and Annabeth nod and heed out the door with Travis and Conner. I follow after them patting Leo on the back as we left. I hear someone coming after me and I see that its Leo. He gives me a wiry smile and we head out of the Aphrodite cabin. I look at our group and see that most of us are tired or in Leo's case kind of sad. I look around and notice that the Stolls have stopped video taping this.

"So was that the end of the show?" I ask the two of them. They nod in response.

"Today was weird." Annabeth says, while yawning. I think about it and realize we all haven't slept in almost twenty-four hours or more. I don't know, like Annabeth says, she is the brains of this operation. I look and see that it is about noon.