Prologue

"Maa, what are the duties of an ideal woman?"

"To nurture and take care of her family. To tie everyone forever in the bond of love, inculcate right values and when situation demands, protect her family"

"But putri you are not only a woman but a future queen and member of royal family too. Such a situation may also come when you would have to pick up weapons and protect your people and family. You should be always prepared for it"

"But maa, I have baba, nath, you both, matashree, my bhratas Shankh, Uttar why would I need to protect my family?"

"Problems don't send you a warning before coming and we would never know God's plan. We should always be prepared to face the worst. A woman is the actual strength of the family, remember"

She kept gazing at the descending figure of her mother while her words kept ringing in her ears, creating a maze in her mind.

Hello my lovely ever supportive readers!
I know I took a lot of time, but better late than never, right?

All characters and cast would remain the same like the prequel.
The story would start soon.

The current cover of the book is been made by my best friend, thanks to her.
But, I had ordered this cover from chapterhappy22  and really loved it. Thanks a lot to her.