Which name suits better

"I remember very clearly, Maharaj, he was the one who made us work in the palace" one of the migrant, spoke. The court was filled with citizens, Virat, Shvetketu, Keechak,Shvet were seated on their respective thrones, Vedangi, Uma and Sudeshna sat on thrones in balcony. "Do you have any proof or witness for this?" the minister asked migrant, "I don't have any proof, but these all people are witnesses of this incident" the migrant replied pointing at people standing in the crowd, who echoed in agreement.

Virat raised his hand in air silencing the crowd. "What do you want to say about this Sadashiv?" The minister asked Sadashiv who stood with his head hung low. He glanced once at the balcony where females were seated and then at thrones where males of the family were seated, "All I want to say is I was not alone in this, I was helped by someone close to the royal family" he said and again lowered his head. "You were also close to the royal family Sadashiv, but you are a traitor now! You better reveal the name of the person who you claim to have helped you" Sudeshna spoke calmly but sharply. Vedangi glanced at sudeshna, her eyes held pain, Sadashiv was her personal bodyguard since her teen years and this treachery for few gold coins has hurt her.

Shankh entered the court followed hy few soldiers who held parchments with them. "Pranipat Maharaj. On your orders we searched the house of Sadashiv Mahoday and found these letters along with this" Shankh held the a seal in his hand. A collective gasp was head in the court, "My seal!" Sudeshna exclaimed in a low voice, which was audible to only Uma and Vedangi.

"These letters have been written by Maharani to Ratnakar mahoday as a proof that she is giving 15,000 gold coins to provide facilities for migrants. Maharani, may I please ask you , to whom you had entrusted the responsibility to give these money to Ratnakar mahoday?" The minister asked sudeshna. "I would give this letter and money to Sadashiv and he was supposed to give them to Ratnakar" Sudeshna replied. "Sadashiv, why were you having a replica of Maharani's seal with you? And these letters are a clear proof that Maharani was giving you 15,000 coins per month. Then how did Ratnakar mahoday received only 5000 coins? And why did you fake your identity as Chandan? Please answer!" The minister bombarded Sadashiv with questions.

Sadashiv's face held defeated expressions, as if he had lost everything. "Yes I did this all because of my greed for few thousand gold coins. I apologise to Maharani for breaking her trust. I am ready to accept any punishment that Maharaj gives me, but I am repeating it again, I was not alone in this someone close to the royal family was with me" he hung his head again as a tear drop ran down his cheeks. "Sadashiv Mahoday you are saying the same thing again and again, tell us who was helping you?" The minister asked and Sadashiv nodded negatively.

Sadashiv glanced at the place where men of the royal family were seated and then towards Shvet . "I can't reveal it mahoday, that person may harm my family. I am ready to accept whatever punishment Maharaj gives me" Sadashiv repeated. "The punishment for treachery is lifetime imprisonment" Sudeshna announced and Sadashiv was taken to the prison. But he kept glancing at Shvet and then at the place where men were seated as if trying to tell something to Shvet.
***********************************
"I still wonder whom he was talking about?" Uma said and glanced around to gauze everyone's reaction. "Kakishree please can we not talk about it! It's a norm right, the matters of the court shall not be discussed when we as a family sit together" shankh as he glanced at his mother, who seemed too disturbed, though she was trying to express it. "Bhsbhishree, we can't change whatever has happened, we can only take precautions that it would not happen again" Shvetketu said, Sudeshna smiled slightly and nodded.

"For that we need to tighten the security and thorough checking of people who come and go in Mata, Pitashree, my or anyone's office" Shvet said, his eyebrows knotted. "This is what you have been thinking about for so long! We would definitely think about this Shubhr, but for now let's follow Rajkumar Shankh's orders, let's not discuss matters of court here" Shvetketu jested, making everyone smile if not laugh.

"Attention Attention! Bhabhi is in her sixth month of pregnancy now, so by now we all would have thought some name for the chid. Everyone is sitting together relaxing, let's discuss names for the child" Uttara said gaining everyone's attention. "Uttara but it's your right to decide name for the child, you are going to be bua" Sudeshna said. "But you all suggest me some names na! Let's start from jyeshth bhrata" Uttara said pointing at Shankh, "Um.. I haven't thought about anything specific, but if she if she is a girl I would like to name her Chaitraa (चैत्रा)" Shankh replied. Grin spread over Vedangi's lips, she nodded fondly and glanced at Shvet, who was smiling too.

"Kakishree, you are next"Uttara announced, "Nothing specific, but is he would be a boy, I think Sambhav (संभव) would sound nice" Uma replied. Vedangi again glanced at Shvet, raising her eyebrows asking how would the name sound? Shvet knotted his eyebrows, mouthing 'average'. "Priyadarshini (प्रियदर्शिनी) would also sound nice" Shvetketu suggested. "I have thought about the name Nirbhit (निर्भित) the one who is not afraid" Vedangi suggested, her cheeks flushed, Shvet smiled, looking at her and nodded positively. "Utti you tell the name you had thought about" Uttar said pushing her shoulder, "Rudrasen! (रुद्रसेन) And I am very much sure it's going to be a boy only!" Uttara announced.

"Nice name Utti,I really liked it" Vedangi said, Uttara looked around noticing everyone's reactions. "Nice name actually, but anyways it's going to be a girl and I know you are going to name her what I suggested" Shankh shrugged casually. "It's going to be a boy and I know it" Uttara replied holding her chin up, "I support Utti in this ha! It's going to be a boy" Shvetketu rested his arm on Uttara's shoulder. "But I support, Shankh! It's going to be a girl" Uma stood besides Shankh, "Girl!" "Boy!" Soon everyone was arguing. Shvet wrapped his arm around Vedangi's shoulder, who rested her head on his shoulder as they enjoyed the playful banter.

"What do you want to name our child?" Vedangi asked entangling their fingers into each other's. "Sudarshanaa , when I was going to be born, mata thought it's a girl and she had a wish to name it. If we have a daughter, can we name her sudarshana?" Shvet asked . "Definitely!" Vedangi answered as she and Shvet were lost in each other's eyes.
************************************
Hey, my lovely readers, the next part is here.
So which name suggested for the soon to be born did you all liked the most?
Hope you all liked reading it. Do let me know through your comments, they are much important for me ❤️.