Chapter 31

Love Nest

________________________________________
___________________

The morning, Tae woke up in a restless state! He glanced at the empty side of the bed where jungkook had been sleeping! He got up from the bed and took a shower before joining Jimin at the dining table! Now what he wanted to do was dispelling his anxiety!

" Jimin : Hey, good morning! "

Jimin greeted while flipping pancakes on teflon!

" Tae : Morning! "

Tae replied while covering his yawning ! He glanced at the breakfast served on the table!

" Jimin : What happen with that sullen face? Are you feel sorry after kicking the poor guy out last night! "

Asked Jimin who got a sharp glare!

Instead of feeling guilty for letting him into the house Jimin laughed!

" Jimin : My God, you should have seen how Mr Stunning when leaving the room after you kicked him out! I even felt sorry to see him glued to the door as if hesitating to knock! Poor man! "

Jimin sighed as he cupped his hands in front of his chest while admiring jungkook's perfect figure!

Instead of admiring jungkook, Tae even snorted while putting pieces of pancake into his mouth! If necessary, he would turn a deaf ear as long as Jungkook's name was mentioned!

" Jimin : Stop being hard on him, Tae! I think he's regretting everything and trying to ask your apologize! "

Jimin said while patting Tae on the shoulder as he crossed the dining room!

" Jimin : I don't really know what the problem is between you two, but go talking to him! He even brought food during his visit, but since you were asleep, i finished the food myself! "

Added Jimin as if he didn't feel guilty !

Hearing that, Tae put the empty milk glass on the table! He glanced at Jimin who was busy wiping the table !

" Tae : You know Jimin, i just don't like talking about the past! He had made it clear that our relationship was nothing! After all, he was already engaged! What kind of man leaves his lover and enters another guy's room without permission! "

Tae said bitterly with every word!

Jimin's head turned towards Tae! He stopped the movement suddenly with his mouth slightly gaping in disbelief!

" Jimin : Engaged ? You mean Mr Stunning is engaged? How dare he! I almost got fooled by his melancholic face, you should have said that earlier! Gosh, he came to you while his hands were still tied to another woman! If only i had known, i would not have opened the door for him! "

Jimin murdered in annoyance because he felt cheated by jungkook's handsome face which blinded his eyes unconsciously!

Seeing Jimin who was annoyed with himself, Tae wanted to laugh! After all, it wasn't his friends fault, but his!

" Tae : It's okay, if he comes hers again, just throw him out! I don't want to meet him! "

Said Tae, who received support this timen!

Their conversation stopped when they heard the bell ring!

" Jimin : I'll see, you wait here! "

Said jimin who rushed to the door , but Tae was curious, could Jungkook come again?