Chapter 46

Love Nest
________________________________________

Jungkook walked across the beach and ran into Hydro Rose! The two men's eyes locked onto each other and they just nodded in unison as they passed! No words spoken, only glances understood each other's position! In fact, Jungkook didn't even looked at the Woman in the man's arms , because he also didn't like it when a stranger looked at Tae!

Jungkook's face that had been flat Turned soft once it was within Tae's line of sight!

" Jungkook : You waited me long? "

Jungkook asked while bending down and giving Tae a kiss on his forehead!

" Tae : No , i was just talking to our neighbor! "

Tae answered while staring at the couple who had drifted away!

Tae's gaze returned to the book in jungkook's hand! The Boy's smile disappeared as soon as he saw the book jungkook had brought!

Seeing Tae's sudden change in expression, jungkook looked at the book doubtfully!

" Jk : Why? You don't like this book? Didn't you read this book to Aunt at the hospital, and you haven't finished it yet?"

Jungkook asked while looking confused!

Tae's heart warmed because jungkook was really paying attention to him, but unfortunately he didn't know that Tae imagined him as the main character!

" Tae : No, i just didn't think you remembered! "

Tae said with a slight smile! He stretched out his hand!

" Tae : Give me , I'll read the sequel! "

Tae said and told jungkook to sit on the next bench, but jungkook thought otherwise! He lifted Tae into the air again and they sat on the same bench with Tae back in his lap or rather in his arms!

" Tae : Why do you always do this? "

Tae asked half furious while the other half didn't mind!

See? Always a contradiction!

" Jk : Why? Is your body sore? Uncomfortable? "

Jungkook challenged Tae to express his protest, but Tae folded his tongue and let Jungkook continue to hold him while playing  Tae's hair in the bench breeze!

Tae snorted and threw his back against jungkook's chest until he laughed and touched the tip of Tae's nose in exasperation! Tae deliberately sought a comfortable position because it seemed that they would be outside for a very long time , enjoying the atmosphere of the beach and the white sand!

" Jk : Come on, read it for me! "

Jungkook said as he rubbed Tae's arm!

Finally Tae relented and opened a book of two hundred pages, then read a series of love stories between the two imaginative characters!

As long as Tae read the series word by word, during that time Tae also felt Jungkook's touch exploring his body! It was as if he was never satisfied and bestowed their last time by constantly touching! In fact, Jungkook was also always by his side! He wouldn't let Tae stay away from him!

After finishing one book, Tae realized that the sun was starting to fall, so that the sky and sea emitted orange light at the same time! It seemed that dusk had arrived without them noticing!

" Jk : Both of them had a happy ending! "

Jungkook said, pulling the book from Tae's grasp!

They started at the beautiful sunset in front of them! Unfortunately, the sea breeze started to blow hard until Jungkook covered the two of them with a thick cloth that was stored near the table! He rested his chin on Tae's shoulder, while his eyes followed Tae's gaze! As if he wanted to see the same thing, see the world from the corner of Tae's eyes !