Chapter 47

Love Nest
________________________________________

A few days ago.......

Jennie was searching for Jungkook and Tae's whereabouts around summer Breeze, including the hospital and Sweety, but she never found them! In fact, when she visited the bakery, she only found a boy name Jimin who always served, making Jennie in despair!

After an argument with Shin last time, Jennie decided not to contact the man again! She worked alone but committed to never give up!

" Jennie : Are you the owner of this place? "

Jennie asked Jimin who was behind the counter!

Jimin frowned! Since then, the woman in front of him had always asked questions that touched on personal issues, making him uncomfortable!

" Jimin : No, I'm just working in this place! "

Jimin replied, still being friendly!

" Jimin : Are there any other orders? "

Asked Jimin trying to change the topic!

Jennie looked around, like she was looking for something!

" Jennie : No, that's all! "

Jennie said at last, making Jimin heave sigh of relief!

After hastily finished all the orders, he immediately gave it to the woman in front of him!

" Jimin :  Thank you, waiting for your coming back again next time! "

The woman did not reply and just walked away with an indifferent attitude that made Jimin have to be patient!

Once outside Sweety, Jennie stared at the bun in her hands! She didn't even like cake or anything sweet, but in order to find out where Jungkook and his paramour  were, she couldn't help but have to do all of this!

While frowning! Jennie walked on the sidewalk and stopped near a group of teenagers who were gathering!

" Jennie : Take it, I'm very full and can't eat them all! "

Jennie said as she handed her a brown paper bag containing a cake with Sweety's logo!

One of gbe four teenagers stared at the wrapper of obe of the famous summer Breeze treats with a smile on his face!

" You are very kind, Miss! "

Said the teenager who accepted happily!

" Have a nice holiday at summer Breeze!"

The teenagers shared the cake inside with four other teens!

Jennie didn't say anything and just walked away! As she was about turn at the end of the road , a hand grabbed her so she would almost scream if a man hadn't covered her mouth!

Jennie's eyes widened when she saw the man in front of her was none other than the man who yesterday took the camera and the memory card containing the photos of Jungkook and Tae!

" Jennie : You?! "

Jennie hissed as she pulled away from Yoongi's forced grip! Of course the man was so much stronger that Jennie remained in the clutches!

" Jennie : Now what? I can't even work anymore because you took all my equipment! "

Yoongi just smiled lopsidedly enjoying Jennie's passionate chatter!