Chapter 49

Love Nest
_______________________________________

Jungkook packed a few clothes and necessities into a small suitcase, while Tae only saw him busy pacing the room! The man also stuffed some files and documents into a travel bag!

" Tae : Why did you bring clothes? Aren't you just going to New York? "

Tae asked confused!

Last night, Jungkook said he wanted to take care of something in New York and Tae assumed it was about Jungkook's job at the Luna Star Hotel! Furthermore, Jungkook hadn't been seen doing normal activities for too long, such as checking email, making calls, or busy with laptops and gadgets!

Tae's assumption, jungkook must have been busy with his work again!

Jungkook stopped packing and approached Tae who kept glancing at his luggage!

" Jk : I'm going to stop by summer Breeze for a while to see how Aunt is doing! "

Said jungkook who immediately got a smile from Tae!

His heart warmed because Jungkook really cared! Tae even almost forgot that his Aunt was still being treated at the hospital!

" Tae : Thank you! "

Tae whispered with teary eyes!

Jungkook just kissed the top of Tae's head and resumed his activities! At that moment, Tae saw a very familiar object sticking out from the pile of clothes in the bag that jungkook was about to bring!

Tae's hand stroked it passionately! Painful memories of when he failed to knit his shoes came back to the surface, but Tae quickly brushed it off because now he was happy!

Seeing Tae who caught the things he was hiding, Jungkook cleared his throat and looked at Tae with a blushing face!

" Jk : Errr... That, i just wanted to keep that thing as a memory! "

Jungkook said awkwardly! Tae laughed to find jungkook who looked at him shyly!

" Tae : I just didn't expect you to carry this thing around with you everywhere you go! "

Tae said, giving jungkook a sweet smile!

Jungkook pulled the pink knit shoes out of the bag carefully! He handed the knitted shoes to Tae!

" Tae : Looks like little Bean won't like wearing these shoes! Look, the color is so feminine, he will definitely protest and ask me to make a new one! I think Little Bean will prefer navy blue! "

Tae said as he looked at the tiny knitted shoes he was holding!

Jungkook's eyebrows knit together! He looked at Tae questioningly!

" Jk : Little Bean? "

Seeing Jungkook's surprised face , Tae laughed!

" Tae : Yes, Little Bean! Before Jin and i know the sex of the baby, we named him little Bean! "

Tae replied while stroking his stomach!

Hearing that, jungkook just chuckled! He also remembered the proposed bame from the results of netizen votes!

" Jk : Do you like the name Jeon Taegukk?

Jungkook asked for a moment which made Tae think long!

" Tae : Taegukk? "

" Jk : Yes, Taegukk! Taehyung's Tae and Jungkook's Gukk! It's means supreme ultimate! "

Jungkook explained, which made Tae's  smile widen perfectly!