Chapter 44

Love Nest
________________________________________
___________________

Tae looked at Jungkook who was feeding him! Jungkook patiently scooped mouthful after mouthful! He didn't complain when Tae was slow to chew, or reluctant to accept food which was thrust in front of his mouth! He just kept smiling and made Tae unconsciously finish more than half the bowl of soup!

" Tae : I'm full! "

Tae finally said, looking away as Jungkook held the spoon to his lips!

Jungkook put the stainless spoon back in the porcelain bowl and set it on the table! He gave a glass of mineral water! Tae accepted without protest!

This time, Jungkook turned to the fruit on the table! He peeled the skin of the Apple that had bren in the tray! Jungkook's fingers were so good at peeling fruit in his hand! He split the fruit into several pieces, then fed it to Tae again!

Tae stared at the fruit which was only inches in front of his face! He even stole a glance at Jungkook who was sitting quietly!

Seeing the struggle of jungkook who fed him, Tae relented and took bite after mouthful until his smile grew again!

" Jk : Do you like Dargon fruit? One of the workers on the island they have a Dargon fruit plantation behind the villa!"

Said jungkook making the topic of conversation! His hands were still busy cutting the apples, also finally there were no more left!

Even though Tae didn't reply to the conversation, Jungkook still filled the silence by telling light things that didn't related to their relationship!

" Jk : On of my friends lent me this island temporary ! I thought it was just the two of us at first, but it turns out there are four villas on the island, and we also have neighbors! I'll visit there later, maybe we can make a dinner together! "

Jungkook fed Tae with his hands to it, finally lowered his guard a little and enjoyed mouthful after mouthful , accompanied by Jungkook's melodious voice as he talked about anything until he changed the topic at will!

" Jk : Oh, anyway, Jin came to the hospital yesterday ! He asked me to tell you to call when you're getting better! "

Soon after hearing that, Tae immediately looked for the cell phone, but Jungkook held it!

" Jk : You still need time to recover! Jin can still wait! "

Jungkook said while kissing his knuckles!

Jungkook took a tissue and cleared Tae's slightly wet mouth and face! He did it carefully as if it was his face that was hurt , not his lower body!

" Jk : I asked some of the workers here to buy Shasta Daisy flowers ! This room needs fresh flowers for air freshener! "

After there were no traces of food residue at his mouth and cheeks, jungkook resumed the monologue that Tae was currently listening to! Tae even seemed to enjoy it a little even though he refused to admit it!

" Jk : Well, now your face is no longer pale! I will take you out as soon as Doctor says you are fine! For now just be patient, and take a rest until you recover!"

Jungkook collected the dirty dishes! Although reluctant to move, even if only for a few minute, jungkook didn't want to make Tae uncomfortable with his presence! Not to mention that Tae just kept quiet without getting involved in their one-way conversation! It convinced jungkook that Tae didn't need his presence!