Chapter 39

Love Nest
________________________________________
___________________

Eunwoo just came out of the meeting room with the other Luna Star Executive! some of the employees who had attended the meeting together were still in the room, they made way of the Executive to leave first!

Hwan who was the head of the Quality Control Division Stopped in his tracks when he saw their CEO! he Smiled when Jungkook's walked there!

" Hwan : Looks like Mr CEO just came back! "

Hwan said to another colleague!

Jeon Jungkook walked briskly down the hall towards the group of executives Standing in front of the meeting room!

Seeing His best friend was back, Eunwoo smiled to say hello, but the atmosphere turned tense once Jungkook was in front of them, because the smile on Eunwoo's face disappeared in an instant when two hard punches landed on his left cheek while his body crashed to the floor!

There was a commotion that caught the attention of the nearby Luna Star employees!

Cha Eunwoo, a Financial Manager who stood not far from the two stops Jungkook who was about to attack Eunwoo again! The Luna Star Operations Manager looked helpless with chapped lips and bruises on his face ! Jungkook made his way from Hwan and Another Employees grip that was holding him back! The screams of Woman and the commotion of men made the employees who were there help the two young Executive to pull Jungkook away from Eunwoo Osbert !

" Hwan : Sir, Clam down! "

Said Hwan, his adrenaline rushing into his head! he struggled to withstand Jungkook's strength that exceeded their physicality, so it took more than three people to hold him!

" Get Eunwoo out of here! "

Employee ordered some male employees!

Two men from the Marketing Division helped Eunwoo to his feet !

" Jk : No! Don't you dare take this bastard away! I want to teach him a lesson! "

Jungkook cursed followed by expletives!

There were shocked faces when they heard a Jeon Jungkook speak dirty words and this was the first time they had seen their proud CEO lose Control! in fact, all woman distanced themselves from there because it seemed like the fight wasn't over yet! In the midst of an unfavorable situation, Hwan was forced to dispel the employees to leave the place, leaving only eight men!

" Jk : Let me go! "

Jk fiercely as he pulled away until the two men who had been holding his body fell! He walked quickly to Eunwoo again until he managed to get to his collar black coat!

Jungkook shook Eunwoo's body which was already powerless!

" Jk : You think I'll never know? Do you think I'm that stupid?! "

Jungkook hissed as he hit Eunwoo's chest hard and for a moment cut off the breath of the man who was soon to become s former friend!

Hwan pulled Jungkook away again! He struggled to drag Jungkook's body which was bigger than him!

" Hwan : Stop it! Mr CEO , please stop your anger! "

Said Hwan in a high voice!

Although he didn't know the problem, but seeing Jungkook's anger, it was definitely not a light Matter! He was well acquainted with his level-headed superiors, always doing things thoughtfully!