chapter 3

Love Nest
____________________________________________________________________

"Coco : Isn't that Mr CEO? "

Coco said in a Loud voice that rivaled the DJ music!

Several heads turned towards Jungkook who was sitting at the bar with several men!

Altha confirmed when she aaw the familiar faces with their CEO!

" Altha : He has a meeting at a private place not far from here, maybe they've moved to a bar to. Celebrate something! "

Explained Altha, answering some of her coworkers' questioning faces!

" Reina : Gosh n, that group of masculine guys is really amazing! Just look, almost all the women can't take their eyes off of  them! "

She said looking around Altha and the others continued to dance, while Tae feel enough! He was reluctant in the presence of  jungkook who must have been watching from the bar!

" Tae : i went back to the Sofa! "

Said Tae, who only got a nod from another colleague!

He joined Soobin who didn't join on the dance floor with them!

" Soobin : Are you tired? "

Soobin asked while handing him a drink!

Tae shook his head slowly!

" Tae : No, just not feeling well! Any water? "

Tae asked, refusing the offered glass!

After drinking half of bottle of mineral water, a shadow of Jungkook's figure obscured the light around Tae and Soobin! The two of them looked up together to find Jungkook standing in front of them! Even Tae's eyes widened as did soobin with gaping jaws! Didn't expect their boss to come close!

" Jk : i see you guys seem to ve having fun! "

Jungkook said without showing any interest in Tae who was sitting restlessly!

Answering Jungkook's question, Soobin cleared his throat and nodded yes!

" Jk : May i join? Some the clients are scattered somewhere! "

Pointed at jungkook at the bar table the handsome men had left behind!

" Soobin : Oh, sure, please, Mr CEO! "

Soobin replied, sounding nervous!

Jungkook chose to sit between the two boys! He opened a light conversation to the two! Tae, who couldn't stand with his nervousness, looking down, listened carefully without getting involved! Several time, soobin's intonation became bolder when discussing anything with jungkook!

" Jk : i heard you were the best graduate in your major in college! "

Jungkook compliment the blushing soobin!

" Soobin : No, the news is just exaggerating, i still have a lot to learn! "

Soobin replied trying to be modest!

" Soobin : Tae is even more talented! He's very agile, I'm lucky to be in the same division with him! "

Getting a compliment from soobin to distract him Tae glared at him! Now, it was Tae's turn to be the subject of discussion!

" Jk : You're right, Tae saved Luna star with brilliant ideas many times! "

He praised with his shining doe eyes at Tae who was holding his breath!