Walk In the Park

Spring has come the girls are six months now and Gale spends at least a day a week with the girls their actual father sends money that's it. Gale came over one day and told me to bring the girls out and when I got outside there was a stroller. The stroller had room for 3 I couldn't believe it. Strollers for one were expensive never mind for three. I wrapped the girls up and we took then for a walk he insisted he would push. Our hands kept brushing next thing I knew I was holding his hand and everything seemed perfect. Your triplets are so cute. Two old ladies told us and I smiled. Yeah they are cute but handfuls that's for sure!! The ladies chuckled. There's a mall a bit away from the house so we went there for lunch. I got fries and he got a burger and we took a baby each and I took the extra and we fed them bottles. I asked him if I could grab a magazine. He agreed. I saw one with the girls daddies band and was shocked. Callie looks like her daddy. The same messy hair. Same eye color she's different then Clover and Candice they look like me. Those two are hard to tell apart this all makes sense she looks identical to her daddy. I grab the magazine buy it and shoved it my purse. When I go back to the stroller he has all three girls on his lap and is taking a selfie. I giggle and they all look up. Oh uh sorry. Gale told me. It's fine they need a father like figure and your acting like it. He laughed. About that... he then pointed to the girls he had put them in jumpers then I realised they had words on them. Be was on Clover Gales on Callie Girl? On Candice. I kissed him. Yes. I tell him. He smiles we all lean in and take a selfie. We then load up the troops go for a bit longer walk and go back to the house where we put the girls between us and we all take a nap.