Ring

On our day off in Los Angeles Luke and I hit the beach. We have been together for nearly a year and it's been the best year possible. We were walking when we by a cave he stopped and knelt. You are the most incredible woman,mother and girlfriend. My life with you is perfect. Since the first day you became my girl my life got better. He pulled out a ring. Right now life is busy but will you marry me and one day be my mrs.hemmings? My eyes started to well with tears. Luke I love you so much and the girls love you so much. I would be honoured to be your forever. Out from the cave came the boys,the kids,both of our parents and all of tour staff and they were all cheering and telling us how happy they are for us. Luke and I took a picture and captioned it. Engaged then we took a picture with the girls and a picture with everyone. We hung out at the beach for about an hour then headed to the hotel. The boys and took the girls for us so we had a room for ourselves. We took a bath together in the jacuzzi tub then headed into bed. Luke? I whispered. Yes baby? He said. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the girls. Like that one Taylor song your the best thing that's ever been mine. I said I kissed him and we made out for a bit then went to sleep happy.