Miami

The boys had two shows in Miami so we decided to hit the beach. Each boy in sunglasses and hats I had a big floppy hat and sunglasses. This is the girls first time on a beach so I'm excited to see how they react. Michael and Luke took the girls to the water and calum,Ashton and I played football the beach was pretty empty so we could play an actual game. I got the ball and ran for a touch down when I was tackled. I heard luke yell. We got to go. Paps. Soon enough there were pictures of calm on top of me. Guard babies eyes. I yell back the paps were taking a bunch of pictures of Michael and Luke. I had snapped some earlier for scrapbook now I have their first appearance in a magazine to put in there too as I'm sure we will make headlines tomorrow. Soon as luke got up to the sand out of the water calum took clover and they put the girls heads in their chests and we ran to the car. We all hopped into the limo and told the driver to stop at an ice cream place. We decided to tweet a pic. Paps rudely ruined the girls first beach day so we are calling it a day see you tommorrow night and the next night Miami. Luke tweeted and attached a photo of us all. Once we got ice cream we headed to the bus where the girls took a nap and the boys and I played video games. Once the girls got up we went shopping and got a few cute outfits. We went for supper and by the time we got home we were all so tired we all ended up sleeping in luke and I 's bed.
..
I heard my alarm go off so I showered and got the girls out of the boys grasps and got them bathed and ready for show one of two in Miami. As I stated breakfast I heard them the boys getting up and since we had two showers the boys were in their jeans but shirtless ready for breakfast in no time. Once we ate the found shirts and I put the girls walking backpack with leashes on. The bus was parked in the back of stadium so it was like walking a block. Once we got to the stairs I grabbed two luke grabbed Callie and my hand and we all headed up the stairs. When we got in the girls and I got our super vip passes and we all went to change room the boys made sure their clothes were in the room and then we played video games until sound check. The first show went off amazingly. No flaws and the girls actually watched the entire show from the sides and loved it.

...Day two
We woke up to go to stadium and thought how usually we are on the road by now but this stadium had two shows so we did sound check again and then checked social media. Luke look. He looked at my phone . Who's girlfriend is Emma anyway is she playing all four boys. I soon here the boys phones going off. Uh oh. Calum said. #EmmaIsHeartBreaker was treading on twitter. I was more upset then anything. Fans started tweeting me mean things. Give me your phone I'm taking it. If media is bad management does this to us too. Luke said. I gave him my phone and he walked out I'm assuming to get management to hold it. We watch TV and half of the headlines are about me the boys are at sound check and I just started to cry. This sucks. I was done crying by the time the boys were back and had a plan. The girls and her will come on stage and we explain everything which is what we did. I told them how the boys are like brothers which I think cleared things up.