Daddy is home

The last month has been boring but luke and I do text alot and he calls me and talk when the girls are asleep and when the girls are up and he's on a break he calls them too by now they all call him da. It's adorable. Today we have to go pick up luke from the airport. I put them all in cute 5sos sweaters and leggings. Clovers hair hasn't grown as fast as the others so I put a headband on her headand little bows in the others hair. They all are good walkers so I put little backpacks on them with little leashes. We take my hair to the airport and once we get there it's waiting game that's killing me. It's been over a year since I saw him I heard that his plane landed so the girls and I walked to where luke will come and soon as the girls saw him they automatically knew him little da da da s were heard from all of them. I then saw three extra boys. Ello mate I'm Ashton he's shown pictures and we decided your his family and we are like a family why not make this one bug family thing. I smile. Okay sounds fine. You boys have to take a taxi or I can come get you after luke and I take girls to my house . I tell them. They grabbed a taxi. We got to my house about the same time. For once in quite a while I didn't have to carry any of them in luke had two and calum took another. Once inside luke introduced me to the colorful haired boy as Michael and the other boy as Ashton. I figured out if the boys wanted one could take the couch and the other two could share a bed in the spare room and Luke could sleepp in my room. They thought it was fine. I then remembered I had a cot that could fit in spare room which worked even better. We rented pizza and watched a movie and Michael took my car and got us some beer for once I felt normal. Callie took a liking to her daddy and wouldn't leave him and after an hour of him being here clover started to like him too and Candice loves attention so she went from boy to boy stealing all the boys hearts. After one movie the girls had snuggled in between the boys and we're out so I showed the boys where the kids rooms were and they went into their rooms and put them to bed and I was able to finally relax and take a bath once done we walked a movie and I was convinced to play Xbox at three we decided to go to bed. Luke asked if I wanted him to sleep on my bedroom floor. I've missed you come cuddle. I tell him. The last while that we have talked I've started to develop feelings but I don't know where this could lead us .