Parents day out

The next day was so exciting. I'm 18 now and I have the most beautiful children and the most amazing family. I got dressed and both sets if grandparents were here by 10 am. I put all instructions for the next 24 hours. I haven't slept with anyone since luke maybe tonight will the night. I love him I know I do.
Babe let's go the girls are fine. Gale tells me. I quickly kiss them one more time and grab my bag like a gentlemen he takes my bags and puts them in his car. We drive to a fancy hotel and he grabs the bags and we walk up to the room. What should we do supper is at 7 Gale asked me. I don't know I tell him. We decided to watch a movie half way though we started to kiss. Slowly he worked down my neck with kisses and he took my shirt off . I kissed him quickly and I ripped his shirt off to reveal his amazing abs. Next thing I know we are naked and in bed. The first time with him was incredible. I cannot belive we just did it. We look at the clock and see there is an hour left until supper he tells me he has a suprise in the car and runs to the car he comes upstairs with a bag. Inside he bought me fancy under wear and bra and a pretty black dress and heels. He goes to the bathroom and changes to a dress shirt and dress pants. He hands me a smaller bag with a pretty necklace and it's got the girls names carved into a heart I smile and ask him to put it on me. He puts it on me and grabs my hands and we head to dinner.

**at dinner*
Babe I play soccer and was offered to play in Spain for a month I'm only 20 this is a huge deal would you be mad if I left. I would call daily and I need videos of my girls. Gale tells me. We had been having amazing conversation then he drops this. It sounds like a good opportunity you should go. I tell him fighting off the lump in the back of my throat. This hurts so much. I cannot believe he is leaving me another man leaving me. I will be alone again. When do you go? I asked fighting off tears. Monday. He tells me. You planned this so convenient didn't you. It's Friday and you leave Monday. I say kind of bitter. How long? I ask looking away from him. A year. He tells me. I start to bawl. Do you come home at all. He smiles. New years and if everything goes my way you guys will move with us. I start to cry. Okay let's enjoy tonight then we can move the girls and I and then you can go. I tell him. We finish supper and go back to our room and make love once more before falling asleep.