Out with the boys

Their first day with the boys I wanted to have fun and so did the boys. They all got out their shades,beanies or snap backs and hoodies. We had to make sure they were unrecognizable as they are pretty big around the world now. Calum and Candice are practically best friends. Callie is such a daddy's suck and clover loves her uncle Michael. We decided to walk to a local park I for once got to walk care free since the girls can walk Ashton took Callie's hand then since Callie is such a daddies suck her other hand was in Luke's then luke took Candice's hand then Calum's hand was in Clover 's since their practically best friends then Michael was at the end. I walked along the sidewalk texting guys for the first time in a year I'm a normal teen girl. They all laugh one of them stopped and took a picture and posted on their Facebook. This goofball acting like a normal teen. The boys have secret Facebook's and they all have me online so I saw it and giggled. Once we got to the playground we took turns with the girls going on the slides and taking a bunch of photos. After a few hours we were hungry so we picked up the girls and walked to a local dinner. We sat all together and before I could actually order luke butted in. Three baby plates,I want a clubhouse on rye with fries and she wants a blt on white with mashed potatoes load on gravy on potatoes am I right. I giggled we were out as a huge group one time and he was there and he heard me order and I said it was like the only thing I ate and after two years he remembered. Yes. The boys each ordered steak and fries. The meal was amazing. After lunch it started to rain so we took a cab van home. After lunch the girls went for a nap and so did us adults all together in my huge bed. It was like us 5 had been best friends for years. We all just got along and the boys loved the girls. When I woke Michael was gone so I snuck out. He had the girls watching TV and he was cooking. Chef Clifford what are you making. He chuckled. If you must know supper. I laughed. Gathered that. What are you making. After he finished chopping lettus he told me. Starter Ceasar salad with white wine. Followed by lobster,shrimp,baked potato and fries. And cheese cake for desert. Impressive. On tour I watched alot of tv. He told me. I nod. While everyone's sleeping and girls are occupied mind if I go for a run. I have not ran in a while. It's like in my bloods I was runner for track grade 4-11 . He made a face. Running is awful but yes go I can tell your dying to go. I was wearing sweats and a Tshirt so I just grabbed shoes and my headphones and went.
I ran 30 long blocks and back when I got back the boys were all playing with the girls so I snuck in for a shower. I texted my mom and updated my dad about life when I was getting dressed. He asked if they could come down this weekend and meet luke as I said a genuinely like him and could see us being a family so they agreed. I went out to the living room and found dinner was ready so we and I told then about my parents trip. Luke looked nervous