House looking

We pick up gales parents from airport in two hours and my parents should be in town in three. He practically lives with us but for the weekend he will be at home with his parents and my parents will be here. He is picking his parents up and I am making dinner the girls are 9 months and all have started to crawl and Gale and I have been together almost three months. Life is sweet. We are looking into houses together. I worked on supper while Gale played with the girls. I set the table for 6 and each setting had wine cup set. This is a semi formal dinner. We are having steaks,mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. The best things about it is the girls can have the veggies and potatoes. For Deseret I made cake. Hey babe. Gale said getting up from the floor having to pick up Candice and clover as they are complete sucks to him only 1 of 3 are that way to me and so Callie sat by my feet playing. Jenn sent me this link to house a block away from them and I think it's perfect. He tells me before handing in his phone over. It was a cute blue 5 bedroom house and 3 bathroom. The girls rooms were joined together by bathrooms. I smile. It's perfect I'll call,Luke said he will buy us any house. I grab his phone and type the number to my phone and put my phone on speaker. Hello. A man picked up. Hi this is Emma Hemting I saw the ad for the 5 bedroom house and me and my boyfriend are interested we would love to look at it soon as possible. I hear a silence then the man spoke. Well I'm at the house now anyway we could meet now? Gale nods. We will be there about 10 mins. Gale and I start to put the girls in carseats and head there. We arrive and first thing I see is a beautiful garden in the front. Hello I'm jay a sales man said. I have two girls and Gale has the third all on our hips as we head inside. Beautiful family you have I think this house could be perfect to raise the girls in. I smile we walk into the living room it's very big and the paint makes it very warm. We then follow him to the kitchen where he shows off all the high end things that are in the kitchen then he quickly takes us to the deck where we see a huge spaced off yard the girls could have a sandbox and swings and could love it here. I whisper to Gale I really like it. We go into the house and go to the hallway the first door is bathroom then at the end of hall is master bedroom then there is a bedroom and you go through a contectting bathroom and then we go to another room then bathroom then a bedroom. The rooms were big with good closets and close to the master room. I want it. I tell him. Let me call someone then I'll give you an offer. I already sent the link to Luke and he said it was good. I called him. I want the house what can I offer? I ask and after a bit of arguing I came back. I will pay 900000 in the course of the rest of the year. The man automatically agrees and I'm signing forms and Luke said to write a cheque off 100000 so I did. We shake hands and are handed keys.