Turning one

Gale moves two months before the girls turned one but he started playing one month before they are one I told luke the girls are turning one on the 28th when it was June 1st and he said he wanted to be there. I agreed considering they had never met. I cleaned the house up today and heard Gales name be presented on the screen as player of the week. I smile I knew this is what he wanted but it hurts that he is living there dream and we aren't a little family anymore. I started to cry. The girls were having their afternoon nap so I was able to just let it out. It's been two months and I refuse to let him win he left he could have messaged but didn't so I moved on. After a bit of cry I checked on the girls and clover and Callie were up. I took them to dinning area where I set up a small play area. Candice had a cold so I let her sleep. The girls all were almost walking. They would stand and play with a toy. I made them mashed potatoes and corn and went and woke Candice up. I set then all at the end of table strapped in their mini high chair things. I look the cutest picture of them to send to Luke as we starter talking as he is staying for a week here. I fed them then one at a time bathed them. We all cuddled on my bed with the tv on I was chanel surfing I heard something that caught my eye. My Gale I heard you have a lady!! An interviewer asked. I stopped Oh no he didn't I think in my brain. Yes. Gigi is her name she's a model. He tells the interviewer. What a jerk I thought he loved me how could he move on like this if it wasn't for Clover laying on my chest and the other two on either side of me. I know they all won't move so we all go to sleep for the night.

When I got up I made us all pancakes and loaded up my computer and checked twitter until I heard the girls waking up I fed them and they played and I sat on twitter for a bit before doing my last school work. When scrolling twitter I saw two scandals both that were interesting the first one is luke Hemmings taking a mysterious two week leave from recording what is he doing? I smile mentally I'm like seeing his babies. I hear one of the babies scream and so I grab Callie a snack as I know that's the cry and what she wanted. I grab her and set her in a chair and read the second headline. Soccer star Gale Brenton and girlfriend Gigi seen kissing. I mentally think I hope you taste my lip gloss when you kiss him. It's upsetting to think I thought he loved us and he can leave and move on this fast. I set Callie down and went to clean kitchen then I finish my homework I sent it in I finished 30 classes and I needed 24 for graduation. I have offically finished grade 12. I was making the girls supper when I heard my facetime on my computer go off. I reached back and answer. Without looking I greet who ever is on my facetime. Hi beautiful. It's luke. I smile. Hi give me a second I can put the girls in high chairs and put you in front of them. I tell him. I wipe my hands on my pants and go to living room. Luke and I talked everything out and he realized he doesn't want to be a jerk who leaves his kids. He wants to be there for them. Girls daddies on camera. I pick the two in living room up one is snacking in her booster seat anyway. I put laptop on table and put them in their chairs. Say hi daddy. I tell the girls. Callie makes a bunch of gibberish then we hear da. Luke smiled. Calum come meet my girls. Luke tells someone in the background. A semi cute boy appears mate the older one is my ex Emma then he whispered something to Calum and they laughed. The one that looks like like a mini me is Callie, the middle is Clover and the end is Candice. These are my beautiful ladies. I smile luke talks to the girls all sweetly and I go make dinner close enough that I can hear too. Em he said. Yeah luke. I'm going to go but I miss you. He tells me. Feel free to text me. I tell him. Cool bye girls daddy loves you I'll see you soon! And he logged off.