Bio

File: The Will Entity (Judge of "Outerlayer-Dimension")

Name: Beta (???old)

Gender: Nonbinary --> Male

Species: Dolphin Wolf

Description: Beta is a light blue color humanoid wolf with a dolping tail and white fur around body. He have fuffy fur collar around neck. He have multiple blue diamond tattoos, one on the forehead, two on each shoulder, another two on each thigh and final one in the back.

Like: eat food, cooking, do whatever he want, his harem, self-harm, pain, fight, "chao", "knowledge", people show their undying will.

Dislike: y/n (extreme hate), people stopping them from doing something, "the system".

Art by Acky(Acky05_Wolf )

Power: Rebuild - continuously rebuild user body to adapt again enemies, immune to poison, immune ageing, high regeneration. If rebuild to much his body will overheat and become paralysed to the part that rebuild too much. 

inder palace: the dimension connect to his own story, it store 10 different weapon he ever obtain from his life.

undying will:  fill with unlimited determination and has an strong mind, immune to every mind power/magic, his mind never break or control under anything.

Fandom Harem list: Plants vs zombies, Pokemon, jsab, cookie run kingdom(include croissant cookie and time keeper cookie), Digimon, Hollow knight, Mlp, Animal crossing, Fnaf(only security breach and fnaf1 plus mangle and toy chica), Undertale.

And that all the Bio.

See you next chapter