Confessing

Loading...

-...5%

-...65%

-...95%

-{Tap to Continue}-

Beta open his eyes and find himself in a dark void, look around the infinity blackness. Look down at the 'ground' he standing, still a black space. After look at it for a while, he stomp the 'ground' and create a spiderweb of cracks. Continue stomp it, Beta breaking through it let him fall down. 

Beta fall down until suddenly crash again a liquid matter looklike the place he in. After fall down, Beta start swin deeper into the liquid. He kept swin deeper and deeper. Until he emerge for the otherside of the liquid. Upside down, then the whole view spin 180 make everything back to normal perception. Beta look toward a certain direction, reveal a island in the distance. He swin toward it, as Beta swin closer the island become more clearly. There is a building in midder of the island surround with small black tree and dark grass cover the ground, give the island a strangly freshly look despite everythings but the house is black. 

After get on the island, he walk toward the house

After get on the island, he walk toward the house. But before he could open the door though, the door sudddenly open up and something clash into him, make him fall flat on the ground. 

Take a brief moment to regain his sense, Beta take a look at the tackler, 

It was Lycanthropy the corrupted cacti. 

"Lycanthropy! Get off him" Heli said, leaning against the front door. "Heh" Lycanthropy only responsive before geting up, dust herself off. Beta get up from the ground and pick the corrupted flower up catch her off guard princess style before enter the building.

Upon entering, the house itself don't look ready big. It just a big living room connet to the kitchen, door to the bathroom are located on the leftside of the room and on the right is a staircase leading up to the second floor. It a decent size house but for 8 being living together it look while small. Despite that, all of them didn't say anything about it. They also kept the house extremely clean, spotless even. Make Beta impressed how all 7 of them keep the house this clean when he first show up in this place. 

This is the intrusive world

The dimension create from diffrent intrusive thoughts inside the mind and soul. It an only place where he himself couldn't control when it make out of the uncontrolable thoughts, at most he can distorsion this place but can not control it.

He has give it to LHS. They quite smart or because it in their programming. He doesn't care.

Beta snap out of his thought when his mouth feel something. To see Lycanthropy is full on kissing him then begin to tongue wrestling Beta, make him to focus on her. Then Heli hug him from behine, press her naked breast again Beta's back.