Separated

''Hello" taking

'freak' thinking

- Warning Lemon in the chapter

INTO THE STORY

After Cyan fall down, Beta jump immediately try to catch Cyan. They fell into a tunnel direct they deep in the inductry. Out the tunnel, Beta summon 'Red Thunder' in his hand. With 'Red Thunder', Beta project the spear straight to the ground below. His body turn into a flash of red lightning and materialized back where the spear strike. Beta look up with his arms out catch Cyan and Lycanthropy when he see her. He set both of them down and dismiss the red spear.

Cyan hurry look around see where they fall. He see a 'Lever' up ahead so he start walk toward the small tunnel, tell Beta and lycanthropy to move along. 

Avoided two crushers, they see there not 1 'Lever' but 3 'Lever'. "Ok! Let's wait here. I will go finishing those 3 'Lever'" Cyan told the group and both Beta and Lycanthropy argee. After Cyan jump in the fisrt one, Beta turn to Lycanthropy "I hear water from above so I will go check. Can you told this to Cyan for me?" Beta asked "anything for you" answered Lycanthropy. Beta happy pat her on the head and continue walk through the tunnel.

 Beta happy pat her on the head and continue walk through the tunnel

After walk for awhile, Beta come to the other end of the tunnel. Beta search a path up but saw none. He decide to climb up by hands to the platform above the tunnel. After get up, Beta see a place full of water which flow out the pipes from above. When he see not thing wrong, Beta decide to turn back but as he turn to leave a quake appear inside the water column. Beta lost balaned fall down the slope. When he look back at the water, the tunnel have closed up a little and now he can see a shape float on top the water. 

Beta get up and start walk slowly to the mysterious shape, as he get closer he notice they shaped like a helicopter

Beta get up and start walk slowly to the mysterious shape, as he get closer he notice they shaped like a helicopter. Another quake appear and the water column shrink down again but there still water on the floor. Beta step down into the water, but it only reach up to his waist and he keep walk toward the shape. He walking difficulty in water, it take him quite a while to reach them. As Beta direct below the shape, they suddenly open their eyes.

_The Helicopter POV_

'When I taked rest, I hear a splash sound and it get closer and closer then it stop below me.' they thought as they opened their eyes. When they opened their eyes they see a blue figure. 'I don't know who that is? But I too tired to care anymore' they low their hights, land on the figure.