Meet her Radiance

Loading...

-...5%

-...65%

-...95%

-{Tap to Continue}-

Warning {Rule 34} art in the chapter

A gomegranate color eyes, wicked grin showing the row of sharp teeths beneat it and a sound of a steady heavy breaths. Beta slowly wake up, open his eyes and Beta immediately see White Lily right up to his face, only a inch apart. Her cookie body lay on top Beta's chest, pressing her breasts more into his cotton fur, dig her hand around his neck fur, carelessly rubbing it while still keep grin face on. 

Beta sit up from the sleeping position, force the acient cookie to tumble in his tail, land on her back. White Lily just lay there as Beta take a look around the room he in, he spot Olive on the lower part of the bed, sleep spread open. Beta look at the digital clock beside the bed, it currently is 10:56 on the sceen, it quite late than usual but still no too late into the day. Beta kindly ignore White Lily's lustful sight, and roll her over to the bed, lay her flat on her front. 

Beta steps to the bathroom on the left, start his morning routine, finish it and walk back at the bedroom. And laying there on the bed, with a bland expression, looking straight at the blue wolf cake, stare right at him. "I'm sorry... Happy now!" Beta said, scratching his fur head "Yeah!" White Lily sit up, move close to the sleeping cookie, her hand glow slight green color, showing her magic. 

The vine on her wrist came to life, extrent outward to Olive sleeping form, it move toward and warp tightly around the archeologist cookie limbs, make Olive shift her body in uncomfortable. White Lily manipulate the vine, spiral around Olive's breasts and wide open up her lower entrance and ass. White Lily snap her finger and the vine on the breast secrete out a liquid, lubing up all over the sleeping cookie, Olive moan lightly as the vine move into her sensitive part. White Lily bring one branch vine bloom with a pink flower to Olive head, make her inhale the flower, once inhale Olive suddently breaths heavy as her body twitch from the effect. Two more vines show up in front of her pussy, both grow to a thick rod as long as 6 inches, it push forward and thrust deep into Olive wide open pussy. Olive screaming as the the vine plug deep in her, throw her head back in pleasure, completely wake up, try writhing out of the source of pleasure. The vine make a quick work of Olive, plump repeatedly into her womb, not stoping even when she is cuming her mind out. 

After 1 hour of non stop pleasure, White Lily finally release the archeologist cookie, who is trembling from all the orgasms she just had, her mind completely turn to mush. "Let's go out" White Lily calmly said, ignore what she just do to the cookie beside her and walk toward the bathroom. Beta look at the remain cookie on the bed, she breathes slowly, calm down from the orgasms, let her muscles to relax, lay on top huge wet spot right below her pussy, her morning quite intense to wake up. 

Beta carefully guide Olive to the bathroom, sit her butt nicely in the bath tube and begin to wash her body. Beta rub her body with a towel, clean the sweat and oil like liquid off her cookie skin and when he move to the more sensitive parts she happy let the wolf cake clean it, show completely no shame for it. After that, Beta grab Olive's hand, walk her out of the bathroom, back to the luxurious bedroom they books.

With White Lily sit patiently on the bed, waiting both of them to exit, Olive hurry put her clothes on and step out the hotel room with Beta and White Lily. Beta plan out the next move of their mission, meet the Golden Queen, Beta suggest they walk around and find a map or they could just take a car ride to her, that sound more logical and easy so they decide to do it.