Unexpected threesome

Loading...

-...5%

-...65%

-...95%

-{Tap to Continue}-

*Warning this chapter include Lemon*

Beta wake up from his sleep, look at his 2 lover sleep peacefully beside him, still cover in milk from last night section. Beta look up at the clock in the chamber, it currently four past fifteen. Beta slowly sneaky out the bed sheet on to the ground not want to wake 2 of them up know how they hate wake up this early. Beta successed step on the floor and not waking up either of them. Beta walk toward the door, quickly open and close it back up so it didn't cause much noice when he walk out. Now outside, Beta begin his journey to the castle's thermae in order to clean himself. Normally, Pure Vanila will cast a cleaning spell on all three of them and White Flower cast another spell to make them smell nice but Pure Vanila told he there is a thermae in castle that she used to bath in. Beta decide to do it himself so the castle's thermae, follow Pure Vanila's instruction to the place.

After navigating through the castle hallways and rooms, Beta find himself before the big open space of water, in midder of greenery field, no wall cover found in sight, leave no private for anybody using the thermae not to mention it a gender share public bath so both male and female can enter the pool freely. But due to the dark flour war, Pure Vanila is an only one has been using the thermae since then. Black Raisin don't let the villages know about the thermae, because it been abandoned or she might don't want them to see Pure Vanila naked form while she bath. Beta doesn't know it the first or the latter or both.

So Beta has this place all for himself and he know Pure Vanila won't get up until 7. Beta immediately drive in the water, emerge from the otherside of the water. Beta take time to swimming around the thermae, enjoy himself with water. After done playing, Beta take out a soap and a large brush. Beta begin to wash himself with soap and the brush. After brush his fur and washout the bubble of him, Beta dip his body back into the water, leaning back again the pool wall. Relax body, watch the sky, listen to the water wave.

Ahhh so peaceful.

Nothing can disrupt this scene...

And he thinks too fast. As the thought appear in his mind, a set of footsteps also appear in the entrance of the thermae. No! Two set of footsteps approach toward this place. A bit of waiting, the new comer to reveal themself to be the Godmother of Hollyberry and the General of Dark Cacao Force. Beta watch as two of them happy talk with each other (at least Hollyberry is). But that happy atmosphere soon disappear as Hollyberry catch Beta present in the thermae, which also make Dark Cacao notice him too. Both of them wear a surprise face upon saw him in the water, their legs hesitate walk toward the cake wolf. Once step in the water, they dash to him, force the water to make way for them. Beta stand up, spread his arms to welcome them. The closer they got to Beta, the more they run and finally jump toward his open arms. Beta catch both of them before fall down into water due to physic. 

After get up, Beta look at two cookie in his arms, who currently hug him tightly, clingling their body to his fur and he could feel their body heat again his body. Beta let both of them down and allow them to sit at each side of the wolf, facing him. Which allow Beta to see their nude body in full displace, even with both their lower part are in water but due to the clearness of the water, he can see all part of the body clearly. Hollyberry has a chubby build in her make her very huggable, she had a very big butt even bigger than Pure Vanila. While Dark Cacao is a surprise, his male body before now replace by more feminine features like breasts pussy, curvedness of her body and the look of her eyes. Dark Cacao also has some black liquid like substance linger on the edge of hands and legs.