Chapter 13

Eunjin

The king was gripping onto her shoulders so tight, it made her wince. He was guiding her far into the palace, and she recognize Jimin's quarters as they passed them.

She realized where they were going.

"Your highness, I will do my best moving forward. I'll tell you everything, and I won't act out," she said desperately.

He didn't say anything to her.

They arrived at his quarters, and he commanded the guards away. He shoved her inside and slammed the door.

T/W: acts of violence, be it sexual or otherwise

She caught herself as she fell and turned to face him. She crawled backwards as he stalked towards her.

"Stand," he commanded.

She did as she was told.

"Remove your dress."

"I- I-" she was stammering.

"Perhaps you need help." He spun her around and grabbed the back part of her neckline, yanking until she heard it rip.

The dress slackened, and he spun her again, pulling the dress down her front until it fell away.

She cried out and tried to cover herself, thankful for her wrappings. He gripped her wrists and held them in place. His eyes raked up and down her body, studying the small bruises left behind by Yoongi.

"So this is what you like," he said. He put both wrists into one hand so he could trace a finger across the bruises on her hips. His finger then trailed up her stomach, stopping at each love bite until they disappeared under her wraps. He rimmed the bottom of the wrap until he found where the end was tucked, pulling on it until the wrappings started to unwind, and he held her arms high so she couldn't use her upper arms to hold them in place.

She was exposed then with no way to hide. She tried to twist away, but her shoulders tightened until she heard a pop, and she screamed out.

"You like pain," he said.

What Yoongi had done wasn't painful, though. It felt good. It was passionate. There hadn't been violence.

"I'll be good," she begged. "Please, I'll be good."

"I've let you go unchecked for too long. You think I don't know you've had them turn on me? My own sons and my best guards. You think I don't know the truth?" He ran his nose up her jaw as he spoke, and she flinched away.

"I read the letters," he said. "I know it was Jimin." She froze. "What else have you lied about, little princess?"

"Nothing," she whispered. "Everything else I said was true."

"Oh no, you lied again." He let her go, but he back-handed her to the floor.

Her face stung, and she felt blood pull into her mouth. She glanced up at him, and he looked so calm.

"You haven't told me who gave you those letters," he said as he leaned over her. "You've turned my own liaison against me too."

He reached out and grabbed one of her breasts, twisting it in his hand. She screamed again.

"Tell me, did my son fuck you well enough? Did he fuck you into submission like the whore you are?"

He hit her again, and her head spun. Her vision became spotted, and she tried to crawl away when he heard him undoing his pants.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled, still trying to get away. "Please, don't."

He grabbed her by her hair and yanked her off the floor. Her hands reached up and grabbed his wrist, and she began kicked and scratching at him.