intro :}

welcome to a new story i am making i hope you like this one same as the other one i made of dnf if not I'm sorry for that

the inni family

Father innit (Calab)

Age:30

Gender: male

Work/job: businessman

Family: Julie innit, Tova(tommy) innit

-------

Motherinnit (Julie)

Age:29

Gender: Female

Work/job: Model, actor

Family: Calab innit, Tova(Tommy) innit

-----------

Tova (Tommy) innit

Age:17

Gender: Female (trans female to male)

Work/Job/School: College, streamer, singer, model.

Family: Julie innit (mother), Calab innit (father).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background

when Tova turned 7 years old her mom started to get into modeling and singing. she liked it but her mind kept saying he/him male. Tova loved her family, but she just wanted to have a normal like she tried telling her parents, but they didn't even listen to her. They just want their daughter to be just like them. Tova had enough of it and grabbed her parent's arms and pulled them to a corner away from it all and talked about me being normal like the rest of the people not with fame or anything like that. Her parents were shocked that she let her emotions take control and looked at her closely from what she wanted and smiles as she wanted to be a boy because she kept looking at boy clothing and was always uncomfortable when they push Tova to the group of popular girls and everything and liked streaming. Tova's parents asked her if she would like to be a boy instead of being a girl and with that Tova said yes. So, her parents got a binder but refused to cut her hair so Tova would always have to put it in a braid. after 3 days of that Tova was thinking of a name and came up with tommy and thought it would be good to be named tommy for streaming and public schooling, but keeps using Tova for modeling and singing Tommy is 17 now and still keeping his secret from people he doesnt want to know til something unexpected happened.

-----

i hope you like this

this is a transfer book that i have almost like a rewrite but its not