(part 2 of the meet up) part 3

Welcome back this is part 2 of the meet up but its part 3 of the story. i hope you like it.

Previously on the last chapter.

Tommy stopped walking and takes his mask off and slowly goes inside and sits in the driver seat and opens the door for the rest of the dream smp members and looks at them.

Everyone was really shocked but the got in and went to their seats.

Tommy starts the bus and slowly backed the bus up and not crashing into other busses or cars and people. he drove 2.5 miles to the trampoline place and parked in the back. he parked the car and woke up everyone since it was long of a drive, and he walks to the front.

He grabs my mask and puts it on. he lets everyone out first then he gets out and close it and lock it. Everyone walks out of the bus they wait for tommy as he got out and they followed him to the front of the building. tommy opens the door and goes to the counter and waves at the people, and they do the things and he have bands.

he looks at the dsmp members. the Dsmp were very shocked about this and goes to tommy. he gave the bands to them, and they all went on the trampoline area. everyone put their stuff away and they went to have fun.

Tommy watched them jump and stuff, the lazy ass himself forgot to like to do his other voice but he didn't so everyone that wasn't the members were over at tommy. he was handing out of autographs and taking pictures for the fans that were there.

Tommy was done and ran over to the members and started jumping a lot and does some flips and looks at them. the members were shocked a bit from seeing all of this.

Tommy ran and climbed a pole and is now hanging from the ceiling, but he starts swinging and thinking it is the monkey bars. he looks down and let's go and flips and in the foam pit. Philza was shocked "holy shit." they all said.

Tommy gets out of the pit and stands up and looks at them then runs to them and goes behind them "protect me the people that is here are going to chase me everywhere..." he looked at them.

everyone the was coming over was getting pushed except like 5 got through and started grabbing Tommy and dragging him over and asking questions and everything. the dsmp were trying to get to Tommy but they couldn't. Mumza(Kristan) saw this and goes over and hugs Tommy close and looks at everyone meaning the fans

"Everyone please back away you're making them uncomfortable and please if you already saw them go do something else, they need a breather." Mumza said to all the fans. The fans noticed and they all frown.

"Were sorry for making you uncomfortable!" they all said. the fans all left.

tommy smiles and sighs of relief and looked at them all. "Thank you for protecting me from them..."

Mumza looks at him "tommy how did you do that and why did they call you Tova." after that question was out everyone stayed quiet waiting for an answer.

-----------------------------------------------

omg I'm finally done with this chapter after so long it's going to be out :D.

(Words 576)

i hope you liked the chapter see you on the next chapter and it might be soon.