purpledinnit hangout or more? part 7

Welcome back to part 7 i hoped you liked part 6. this part is going to be a bit short I'm very sorry for that. But let's start the story!!!!!

---------------------------------------

previously on part 6!

Tommy walks to his room and gets ready for bed then falls asleep.

------------------------------------------

Present

Tommy woke up in the morning after what has happened yesterday of chaos. he got up out of bed and stretched then he went to the bathroom and took a shower.

3 minutes later 

he got out and did his hair and make up and got dressed normal tommy style since he didn't have any thing to do today. After all of his morning routine he walk's downstairs to the kitchen and started preparing his breakfast.

 After all of his morning routine he walk's downstairs to the kitchen and started preparing his breakfast

He was making waffles and eggs and toast he had to wait for 10 to 20 minutes for the food to get done. he took the food on the plate and walks to the table near the kitchen and eats the food.

While eating the food that he prepared his phone started ringing so he grabbed his phone and answers the phone "hello?" he said.

"Hey its me purpled i was wondering if we could hang out or i can just hang around with you a bit" Purpled says over the phone.

Tommy smiles while eating a tiny bit and says "hi purp, sure we can hangout for a little bit"

"okay I will be over in 3 minutes" purpled said. Tommy hums "okay see you soon  bye" tommy hangs up and continues to eat after putting the phone down.

Purpled was walking to his place after walking out of his house and gets to the gate and presses the buzzer.

tommy gets up and walks to the door and opens it and pushes the button for the gate to open and starts walking.

Purpled starts running to him and smiling. Tommy giggling and hugs him close "I'm so glad your here purp."

Purpled smiles and chuckles and looks at him "mhm now lets go inside before it starts raining" he lets go as rain starts coming down and he ran inside holding his hand. Tommy nods and is getting wet from the rain now but is blushing from him holding my hand and runs inside.

Purpled smiles a bit and opens the door and goes in with toms and closed the door. tommy was following to and he smiles.

they both got dried from the rain and tommy lend purp some clothes and stuff then tommy walks to a room dragging purpled with him and they both were playing minecraft and so many other games. 

(the outfits)

(thats tommys outfit)

(purpled outfit)

:})))

purpled was gonna get up when he tripped on something and landed on top of tommy and he was blushing. tommy was blushing too but what he did next was shocking. 

Tommy kissed him on the cheek but he did it and he got up pushing purpled off of him and ran to his room.

he sat on his bed and was still blushing. "holy shit I didn't just do that."

-----------------------------------------

(words 602 )

well that's the end of part 7 thank you for reading see you in the next part. (also I am kind of sick right now if you want my info of why i am sick its in my conversations area)