the reveal part 5

Welcome back to part 5 I'm hoping to get two chapters out for today while I still write part seven!!

———————
Tommy sighs a little bit "well... um... I will start with my real name..."

Fundy gets confused "what do you mean it's tommy right?"

Tommy shakes his head "no that's not really my biological name... I prefer to be called Tommy though... but my real name is Tova..."

The amp was shocked but who was more shocked was purpled because he loves Tommy and finding out that Tommy is the famous singer Tova, he was having a bisexual panic now.

Tommy looks down at the floor thinking that he might lose all his friends for telling the truth and lying about everything.

Tubbo scoots to him and hugs him close "thanks tommy for telling us why you really are" he smiled while saying that.

Tommy looks at them all and tears up and hugs tubbo back "you guys aren't mad that I didn't tell you guys before..."

They all shake there hear no, they walked closer to them, and hugged tommy closed, and they comfort him.

Tommy smiled a bit from the hugs and everything when he hears his phone ring from his phone. He got up, walks to the kitchen, grabs his phone, answers the phone.

"Hello this is Tova how can I help you?" Tommy said in his feminine Voice.

The person was his mom on the phone "Tova where are you, you were supposed to be at practice for the concert that is in a few days"

"WHAT!! but mom I'm with the dsmp members right now... how am I going to be there if they are here, I can't leave them here at the house" tommy was yelling a bit on the phone.

The smp looks over in concern and purpled was worried the most from the yelling that tommy made.

his mom still on the phone and sighs a bit and says "Take them with you if they know your secret okay sweetie" she hung up

Tommy grumbles a bit, but he puts his phone down and runs upstairs and slams the door and locks it.

everyone downstairs saw and whispers techno and purpled to go up there to see if tommy was okay or not.

Techno and purpled go up there slowly and goes to Tommy's room and know on the door and techno says "toms are you okay"

Tommy was moving around fast in the room and stuff was falling a bit but he got his bag ready and he put his hair in pig tails that are tight and he puts a boy in. he walks to the door and opens it.

Purpled saw the outfit and was blushing a tiny bit (ooo purpled being a simp)

-------------------------------------------------

(Tommy's outfit for dance)

his hair (just the hair not the outfit in the picture of Anime)

--------------------------------------

SOOO that's the end of part 5 I hoped you like it.

(Words 516)