Tova is born/the talk Part 1

HELLO Welcome to this story i hope you liked the intro of the story, now let's get into it when Tova is born:}

--------------------------------------------------------------

On July 4 Julie was in labor, in the hospital with her husband Calab who is really excited to see his daughter being born.

-3 hours later-

They were blessing with a baby Girl 5 inches 3 centimeters. They named her Tova. Calab carefully picked Tova and holding her lightly and close and he kissed Julie heads lightly as she goes to sleep.

------------------------------
~3 Years later~

Julie and Calab (the parents) took 3 years off from work to take care of their Newborn Girl Tova, they had so much fun with each other but now Calab had to go back to work it was upsetting because he had to leave Tova with Julie who is tired from everything so he decided to bring Tova with him, so that Julie can rest and everything.

Calab walked to the car with Tova in his arms and puts her in her seat buckled, everything now he gets in the car, starts the car and drives to his work.

'It took 3 hours to get there because of traffic that happened, and it was chaos:} '

Calab was holding Tova in his arms and went to his office with her and gave her all the toys and stuff to play with while Calab was doing work. Tova saw that her dad was busy, so she went out of the room to get something to drink since her cup was empty and wanted to fill it up.

Tova came back with a cup filled up but was crying and trying to be quiet and walks into her dad's office space. Calab looked up from his desk and smiles a bit but stops when he sees the tears "Tova sweetie come here," said Calab. Tova went to her dad and still crying but Calab picked her up and she hugged him close. "Sweetie what's wrong why are you crying." Calab said as he comforted her. "I was t-thirsty, so I went to get some water to fill my cup... but 3 people were talking about you and they saw me and said mean things...." Tova said looking at her father who is angry. Calab got up holding Tova close and goes out of the room and goes to the 3 people and is glaring at them.

"So, what in your right mind to think about making my daughter cry like that..." Calab said angrily at the 3

the 3 people didn't say a thing while Tova was sniffling and digging her head close to her father.

"you 3 are going to be on break for 4 weeks that doesn't mean your off of work it means that you are going to do over time of doing your work since you like to slack of now get back to work." Calab said as he starts walking to his office to pack up

Tova fell asleep in her father's arms. Calab came home with Tova and Julie was happy because she got stuff done but also was worried about Tova and started snuggling Tova close.

~4 years later~

Tova is now 7 years old, Shes been homeschooled since she was 5 because her mom got her into modeling. she started to not like modeling much because of wearing all those uncomfortable clothes there and didn't feel like herself. She went to her parents to have a chat.

Tova's Pov.

she went to her parents who that are downstairs in the kitchen, and she sits in the chair, and she looks right at them.

"Mama. Papa." Tova says as she continues to look at her parents.

Her parents look over and smiles a bit "yes sweetheart/honey" they both said.

"u-um can i tell you something..." She said nervously.

"You can tell us anything love don't be shy." Julie said as Calab stayed quiet.