part 9

Welcome back to part 9!! i am going to be writing still but i wont upload for a bit after this part. I'm sorry school sucks and i am still studying for my driving license still I'm almost done with the book! but other then that i am still writing the story in my notebook and i will put it on here but not uploading it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~previously~

Purpled was watching this and sighs "stop chasing your parents child". Tommy stops runnign and snapes his head to him.

~present time now hehe~

"What the fuck did you just say" tommy looked at him. Purpled looked back at him and smirked "you heard what i have said child". Tommys parents started praying for purpled since tommy hates being called child. 

Tommy goes to purpled and smacks him on the head while glaring. "you know i hate being called child dumbass". 

Purpled chuckles "i know but your should leave your parents alone". Tommy looked at him still "no they were taking pictures of us sleeping." he pouts

Purpled looks at tommys parents fast "you send it to anyone and you might not make it out alive". the parents nod really fast and went to there office. 

Tommy looks at purpled a bit. he also looked at him and hugs him since he was close to me. tom hugs him back while he was pouting.

Purpled chuckles and mumbles "cute" 

Tommy blushes and kisses his cheek and purpled blushes from that since he didn't know that tommy heard him say he was cute.

after a few hours it was getting late but during those hours they played Minecraft, roblox, and wii party and they had dinner when they played wii party. 

Purpled was playing and having fun with tommy when his phone starts ringing. Tommy stopped what he was doing and looks at him.

Purpled picked up the phone and looks at him and answers it "Hello"...

————————————-

to be  continued 

who is on the phone? say your answers in the comments. 

( words 332 )