Sleepover! Part 10

Welcome back 

This is part 10!!. 

This might be a long story I am so happy that people read this story. I'm sorry that I was on hiatus of this story my motivation went yeet because of school(i hate fucking school to much homework). I am back and ready to begin the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously 

Purpled answered the phone by clicking the green button and putting it up to his ear.

"hello?" purpled says in the phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Present 

Punz was on the other end "purpled where are you. You were suppose to be home 30 minutes ago". Purpled looked at the time. "Fuck I'm sorry punz I am at Tommy's house" purpled was quiet.

Punz sighs a bit and says "its getting a bit late and you should get home soon before father gets home". Purpled looks at tommy "well what if 1 slept over at Tommy's house since its downpouring outside and it looks like its going to be stormy too.." 

Punz smiles on the phone "sure you can stay the night at least you wont catch a cold or get sick by walking outside going home." Purpled smiles and he smiled at tommy "okie I will come back in the morning". he was calm and tommy was happy as he went back on the video game. "okay purp goodnight".

Purpled nods "goodnight punz bye." he hangs up and puts his phone down and goes back to the game with tommy and smiles. tommy smiled a but and is calm while playing but he thought of dinner and got up and walked to the kitchen area and started making food from scratch.

 tommy smiled a but and is calm while playing but he thought of dinner and got up and walked to the kitchen area and started making food from scratch

(that's what the food is)

Purpled got confused as he got up and went to follow him into the kitchen and watches him make the dinner. he was calm as he watched him but he looks in the cabinets and sees the plates and grabs as many he needs and puts them on the table.

Tommy finishes and he moves it to the table and smiles and goes to the wall and rings a bell for the call of dinner. His parents ran down the stairs to the room. Purpled sits at his seat that is next to Tommy's chair. his parents sit.

they eat the food and were enjoying the company they had and talked and asked questions.

(the lazy factor is here oh no the laze's are her- x-x)

After dinner tommy's parents went back to work to finish things up there since they only came down for dinner. Tommy cleaned up the table and put dinner away with purpled help then went to the couch with him.

Purpled picked a movie to watch and waited a bit as he was getting blankets and stuff. he came with blankets and got in a spot and puts the blankets on us and started watching the movie. they both fell asleep during the movie.

(tommy fell asleep first making purpled flustered as tommy was on his shoulder then purpled fell asleep after calming down from a gay panic).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( 561 )
yoooooooooooooooooooooo 

part 10 is finished finally I know I was on hiatus I had school to deal with so it sucked ass.