purpled innit wholesome Part 8

Welcome back to part 8.i hope you like it. also I hope you liked part 6-7 :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously 

Tommy kissed him on the cheek but he did it and he got up pushing purpled off of him and ran to his room.

he sat on his bed and was still blushing. "holy shit I didn't just do that."

——————————————————————

-—present—-

purpled was still in shock from all this but he has gotten up and walked from where he was and started walking around the the house "tommy where are you?" Tommy was in his room trying to calm down from what has happened as he was pacing the room non stop.

Purpled was looking for tommy "Toms where are you.." he was getting worried and upset. tommy slowly crawled to the door and unlocks the door and opens it a bit as he was still trying to calm down.

Purpled looked over and saw a door that was slightly open and walks in while hearing some noise in the room and opens the door a little more and hugs him close. Tommy hugged back really fast. Purpled smiled and comforts him quietly and being calm.

~30 minutes later~

purpled and tommy were talking a bit about things that have happened. purpled was getting a bit closer to tommy without him noticing at all. 

Tommy was calm and he was falling asleep from being tired of the day, the both were on the couch and Tommy slips to his head on purpled shoulder while he was still asleep.

Purpled was frozen and he didn't know what to do so he didn't move. tommy was getting comfortable.

~3 hours later~

Purpled fell asleep in those 3 hours but tommy was like deep asleep. Julie and Caleb came home from work and they both looked over at the couch to see there son with a friend sleeping with tommy on his friends shoulder, they both grabbed there phones out and started to take photos. 

In the time period tommy woke up with the sound of the click of the phone and he looked over and he glared at them as he did a tiny blush from him sleeping on purple's shoulder while purpled was still sleeping almost like a baby.

~2 minutes later~ 

Tommy got up carefully making purpled stay in his place and he stands up straight and looks at his parents as they glopped from the sight of there son.

 Tommy started walking to them as they started making a run for it so he ran after them cursing in what ever language he could think of.

His parents were screaming bloody murder from there son chasing them. Purpled woke up from the screaming and got up and yawns and looks over to see tommy chasing his parents with a wooden spoon while cursing in different languages.

Purpled watched and sighs "child stop chasing your parents". tommy stops and snaps his face to him. 

--------------------------------------------------------
( words 531 )
that's the end of part 8 I hoped you like it

I might take a break from the story to get my motivation back since its disappearing with i am busy at time or when I get bored and its just not there. I'm sorry that it took this long.