Chapter One, Page Four

Andrew was holding Atriel in his arms while they on the soft carpet and then Andrew ripped Atriel's shirt of and unbuttoned his own.

Atriel began to unbutton Andrew's pants and started kissing Andrews chest. Andrew moaned and held Atriel's face. Atriel pulled Andrew's underwear down to his feet and began to suck Andrew's seven inch cock. Andrew started moaning really loud. And Atriel started sucking faster and faster and licked Andrew's balls clean. Andrew and Atriel went upstairs to the bedroom and got into the bed.

Atriel blew him for six minutes while he lied back and moaned. Atriel got on top of Andrew and kissed him on the lips. It was like Atriel knew Andrew was gay the whole time but understood why he didn't tell anyone. Andrew hangs out with a bunch of mean people who hurt him and his real friends are the non famous people like Sebastian.

Andrew came in Atriel's mouth but Atriel kept sucking. Soon Andrew was moaning so loud that Atriel couldn't even hear the fan or his own thoughts. Atriel took his pants off and lied down next to Andrew. Andrew sat up and and pulled Atriel's pants and underwear down all the way to his legs and started to suck Atriel's six inch dick. Atriel is not the type to moan or really feel anything during blowjobs but the minute Andrew's tongue and lips touched his dick he felt heaven. He began to rub Andrew's nipples while Andrew was blowing him. He moaned while telling Andrew he loves him.

Atriel: I love you Andrew.

Andrew:(Puts his head up)(Breathes) I love you too bro. (Put his head back down on Atriel's dick)

Atriel: (Moans) Bro you are so fucking amazing.

Atriel screamed as he came in Andrew's mouth.
Andrew then got on top of Atriel and kissed him and began to put his dick in Atriel's ass.

Atriel screamed in pain but Andrew rubbed his chest and held him close as he fucked Atriel. Atriel moaned as Andrew kissed him while thrusting into him. Atriel and Andrew listened to Ariana Grande 34+35 while they had sex.