Chapter Ten, Page Four

Andrew: (Laying back on a chair while Atriel sucks him off) Oh!! (Moans) Yesss bebé!!!

Atriel: Do you feel good?

Andrew: I do now that you've come and made things better for me.

Ben: (Screams) BRO STOP!!!!

Tom: (Punches Ben)

Atriel: (Rubs Andrew's chest and nipples as he begins to suck faster) Mmm..

Andrew: Ah... Fuckk yessss!! Fu-u-uck!!

Atriel: It's so tasty Andrew.. Like a good sherbert or ice cream. (Kisses Andrew's dick and his balls)
I just love making you feel good.

Andrew: Oh!! You do that everyday.

Atriel: You make me feel happy everyday because I get to spend everyday with you.
You're the love of my life the only one that I've wanted and that completes me. (Kisses Andrew's cheek and lips) I love you Andrew.

Andrew: I love you Atriel.

Atriel: Mmm.. (Fingers Andrew)

Andrew: Ah!! Oh!!

Atriel: (Kisses Andrew's balls)

Andrew: You're so fucking hot when you do that to me. I wish we could go somewhere more private though.

Atriel: There's no one here. Besides I wanted to take you to a place where you could feel at peace.

Andrew: I feel at peace bro. I only do when I'm with you. You're the reason Ik as happy as I am right now.

Atriel: You wanna show me?

Andrew: (Kisses Atriel and grabs his crotch)

Atriel: Oh!! Just your touch, even a tiny one from you could make me or anyone sane feel good. I've always wanted to be touched by you. I felt it would be the only thing that could save me when I was depressed or upset. If I could just have one dream that I could hold you and you could hold me I'd be okay if I had one at least every week but it never happened often.

Andrew: Now you don't have to dream. I'm right here. I'll always hold you in my arms babe. (Kisses Atriel's chest)

Atriel: Oh yes!

Andrew:Someone's walking over.(Pulls his pants up)

Atriel: (Turns around)

Peter Trine: (Walks up to Atriel) I don't know what you've seen online but you can't just have sex outside in the open.

Atriel: Why don't you find somebody that'll love you like we love eachother?
Peter: Do you hear yourself? You're a fucking faggot as it is.

Andrew: (Pushes Peter) Hey! Never talk to him like that.

Peter: Aww!! Did I hurt his feelings? GOOD! (Slaps Andrew)

Atriel: (Scratches Peter's face and knees him in the groin)

Peter: Oh!!

Atriel: You better not touch him ever again! He is the sexiest and most awesome guy in the world and you better respect him!

Peter: How about I just call the cops?

Atriel: No.. We will go somewhere else, okay.

Peter: Fine, but if I see you people again I will report you to the police. (Walks away)

Andrew: (Smacks Peter in the ass)

Peter: (Turns around) HEY!

Andrew and Atriel: (Run away)