Chapter Three, Page Two

The Next Morning Andrew woke up and he was sticky and cover in cum. He had forgotten that it was his own for a sec and looked under the covers at Atriel's cock. He put his cock up against Atriel's being careful not to wake him. He removed the cover some more and began to lick Atriel's balls looking up each time to make sure Atriel doesn't open his eyes. He couldn't believe that Atriel had made him cum that much. He had never felt that good in his life and wanted to return the favor. Atriel eyelids began to open and then close again. Andrew began to deepthroat Atriel's cock. He sucked faster and faster. While rubbing his chin against Atriel's balls. Atriel began to cum a little in Andrew's mouth and then more came out and sprinkled down his lips. Atriel opened his eyes two minutes later to find Andrew riding his cock. Atriel opens his mouth but Andrew puts his lips on it as he does. Andrew gets off Atriel and begins to lick the tip of Atriel's dick where Atriel usually has the best orgasms. Atriel squirms and kicks as Andrew licks the tip of his dick. Andrew kisses his dick and begins to jerk him off. Atriel moans and cums a huge load of cum when he does Andrew starts to suck and Atriel shoots cum down Andrew's throat. Andrew squeezes Atriel's balls and moans as Atriel is now having an orgasm. Atriel squirms in bed as Andrew is fingering his tight asshole and sucking Atriel's balls inside his mouth. Atriel cums again and Andrew stops and shoves his cock down Atriel's throat but Andrew's cock begins to become red and Andrew takes it out. He stops having sex and puts his softest underwear on. They leave the penthouse and check into another house but it is smaller. They go outside only to find Lexi Rivera walking. Andrew shouts at Lexi.

Andrew: HEY LEXI!!!

Lexi: Andrew!! (Laughs childishly)

Andre: Hey.

Lexi: This must be Atriel.

Andrew: Yep.

Atriel: Hi.

Lexi: Hi I'm Lex-

Atriel: I know who you are.

Lexi: Wow..

Andrew: Hey. What are you doing here?

Lexi: I'm here with Ben and Jeremy.

Andrew: Wow.

Lexi: (Smiles)

Andrew: Well we gotta go. It was nice seeing you.

Lexi: You too. (Walks away)

Andrew and Atriel walk away.

Lexi: Okay. The real plan is in fruition.

Ben: (Smiles)