Chapter Ten, Page One

Atriel: After last night I think I'll never have sleeping trouble again.

Andrew: Bro you ate my dick literally.

Atriel: It tasted just as good as your lips.

Andrew: You make me smile.

Atriel: I wish I had like the picture book that God has where he can just look at everything we've ever done together or said to each other and just hold it in my hands and it still wouldn't feel as good as you.

Andrew: I love you. I don't get it. Why were you ever alone?

Atriel: Same reason you've been single. You needed me, and I needed you.

Andrew: Baby. We've been lying here all morning. Why don't you go take a shower?

Atriel: Why don't you take a shower and I'll go make breakfast and then you can come out and instead of me eating I'll lick all the water off your body and put your clothes on for you.

Andrew: That sounds so nice babe.. God you are so amazing!! (Kisses Atriel) (Stands up)

Atriel: (Walks in the other direction) He's mine. (Sits down) I get to cook for him. (Breaks eggs into a pan) (Turns the stove on)

Brent: They don't even thank me for saving Andrew. Atriel is the reason he doesn't hang out with me anymore. My career is failing without him. He's the thing I need. I don't care about him as much as I need him.

Atriel: I love him so much. I love him so much more than he even knows.

Andrew: (Strokes his dick with warm water pouring over it) Ah!! Fuck yeah!! (Fingers himself)

Atriel: (Flipping eggs)

Andrew: I'm so fucking hot!!

Ben: (Opens the curtains)

Andrew: WHAT THE FUCK?! BRO IM NAKED!

Ben: (Slaps Andrew)

Andrew: Bro!

Ben: (Knees Andrew in the balls)

Andrew: Oh!! (Bends over and falls out of the tub)

Ben: (Steps on Andrew's neck)

Andrew: OW!! (Cries) Bro stop it!

Ben: (Puts his hands on Andrew's neck and throws him into the wall)

Andrew: OW!!!

Atriel: (Looks up) Oh my gosh! (Runs away while the stove is still going)

Andrew: Please!

Ben: I'm sorry bro. (Lifts Andrew up and slams his face into the toilet)

Andrew: (Drowning) Bro stop it!!!!

Ben: (Flips Andrew over) (Punches Andrew repeatedly)

Andrew: (Bleeds) (Passes out)

Ben: (Runs out of the room)

Atriel: (Walks into the bathroom) Andrew. ANDREW OH MY GOSH!!! (Cries) No!! (Holds Andrew's face) Andrew what happened? Andrew please wake up. (Crying) Andrew I need you to wake up. (Holds Andrew in his arms) It's gonna be okay. (Sobs) It's gonna be okay Andrew!!!!!

*An ambulance arrives*