Chapter Thirteen, Page Five

Atriel: (Breathing)

Andrew: (Crying in his sleep)

Atriel: Andrew.

Andrew: (Crying)

Atriel: (Shakes Andrew) Andrew wake up. What's wrong?

Andrew: I'm hurting Atriel.

Atriel: No..no.. baby.. (Kisses Andrew)
(Kisses Rubs Andrew's chest) It's all good my love.. My sweet baby.. (Grabs cream bottle and squirts some on his hands)

Andrew: I love the way that feels.

Atriel: (Rubs cream all over Andrew's chest and chest stomach) Does that feel good babe?

Andrew: It feels real good. What time is it?

Atriel: It's 4am.

Andrew: Damn. I didn't mean to wake you up.

Atriel: I wouldn't wake up if I didn't care about you. I love every second of our time together.

Andrew: You're so sweet bro..

Atriel: Go back to sleep and I'll be sweeter to you while you sleep.

Andrew: Oh that sounds nice. (Closes his eyes)

Atriel: (Kisses Andrew's chest) Go to sleep babe. I'm gonna make you feel good all night long and all day tomorrow and for the rest of your life. (Sucks on Andrew's nipple) Every part of your body tastes like heaven. You are heaven to me. (Sticks his hand down Andrew's pants)

Andrew: (Opens his eyes) Don't!

Atriel: Can I at least kiss it?

Andrew: Not until tomorrow unless you really want to. It hurts and so does my ass and the rest of my body right now.

Atriel: The cream should help. I've never seen you cry like that. Andrew I never wanna see it again. You mean so much to me.

Andrew: Alright I'll go to sleep and you can do whatever you want to me but do it slowly and gently because I'm really hurting.

Atriel: And I hate that for you.

Andrew: I wanna be sexually ready for you.

Atriel: I can live without sex. The only reason I'm even having sex so much at all is because it's you Andrew. It's you. You're the man of my dreams, king of my heart, body and soul.

Andrew: (Smiles while closing his eyes)

Atriel: I'm scared because I just don't know if I can keep it up for you.

Andrew: (Breathes)

Atriel: I wanna always give you everything and always make you feel better every time. I want to shower you completely in all of my love pour my whole heart on top of you until there's nothing left because you are the one I think about everyday and every night and I love you and I have for my whole life.

Andrew: (Snores)

Atriel: You're so cute when you're sleeping babe. (Kisses Andrew's lips) (Goes under the cover)

Andrew: (Breathes)

Atriel: (Sucks on Andrew's balls for ten minutes)

Andrew: (Rolls over shoveling his whole dick into Atriel mouth)

Atriel: (Gags) Oh. That was crazy. (Sucks slowly but firmly on Andrew's cock)

Andrew: (Drools on the pillow)

Atriel: (Licks and strokes Andrew's dick gently)

Andrew: Oh Mm..

Atriel: (Sucks a little bit faster and then starts to stroke it as cum shoots up at the blanket) (Lifts the blanket and swallows Andrew's dick whole)

Andrew: (Opens his eyes and sees light) Ohh!! Fuck yeah that's the best feeling to wake up to!!

Atriel: (Sucking on Andrew's dick)

Andrew: I feel so much better. You always take all the pain away from me.

Atriel: This is a special day.

Andrew: What?

Atriel: It's your birthday.

Andrew: Yeah but I'm afraid I'm probably not gonna have a good one.

Atriel: You're not ever gonna have a bad one as long as I'm here with you baby.

Andrew: Oh thank you for treating me so kindly all the time. (Hugs Atriel and holds him in his lap) I've never met anybody who makes me feel the way you make me feel every single fucking day! You're always here for me and I know you'll make this day special for me as you've made ever single other day.

Atriel: (Laying in Andrew's lap) (Strokes Andrew's nipple and his face)  I promise I will.

Andrew: I promised you I'd give you the world from now til the end of October and of course beyond that but I mean the birthday live you probably never got as a child.

Atriel: I've never been as happy as I've been with you. I used to do miserable and stepped all over and now that I have you I don't give a shit about what anybody else says to me because I know you'll always be in my corner.

Andrew: Cause I know you'll always be in mine.
From top to bottom.

Atriel: I'd love to lick and kiss you form top to bottom.

Andrew: I know. Do it.