Chapter Four, Page Two

Atriel and Andrew get off the plane in Malibu and they both go check into a hotel. They don't care to spend much money buying a house everywhere they go so they just rent a hotel room. It's the next day and they go down to Malibu beach. They are both wearing very sexy bathing suits. Andrew's shirtless and wearing a very short bathing suit. Atriel tries to put a towel down but Andrew says that they should just lay on the sand. So Atriel lies on his back on the sand where his nipples are facing the sun. Andrew gets on top of Atriel and starts kissing his soft lips where Atriel had just applied chapstick. Andrew dry humped Atriel with his bathing suit and rubbed his crotch against Atriel's crotch. They both got hard and they could both feel each others dicks touching through the swim trunks. High tide rolled in and water splashed on both of them. Andrew pulled his shorts down exposing only his ass in the sun. Water splashed on his butt Ashe kissed Atriel. Atriel grabbed Andrew's ass and started rubbing it with his hand. Andrew and Atriel kissed underneath the sun on the sand. They both were getting a tan and having fun. They went out into the he ocean so far that most of their bodies were covered. They both took their trunks off down to their legs underwater. They grabbed each others dicks while kissing. They squeezed eachother balls and moaned in the ocean.

Andrew floated on his back while holding Atriel in his arms. They were floating further and further out to sea without even noticing how far away they were from the shore. And Joe went by and they were kissing and then Atriel saw a boat...